Acenden repossession court order

indistress
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2785 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I should have some time tomorrow evening, will catch up with you then if that's ok?

Thats fine thanks.

I got a letter from Solicitors today reminding me of eviction date.

Had some bad news at work there is redundancies. I should have enough money to see me going a few months tho till I find a new job.

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there, I have affixed an N244 for you and below are the instructions for completing it.

1. Your name

2. Tick Defendant

3. Suspension of eviction

4. No

5. Tick at a hearing

6. 15 minutes

Agreed by all parties: No

7. Write - Not applicable

8. District

9. Both Parties

10. Tick box for attached witness statement

Cross out all options except The Applicant Believe

Sign and cross out all options except Applicant

11. Sign and cross out all options except Applicant. Enter your address and contact details.

You will need a copy of the letter you sent, and proof of all recent payments.

I will make a start on the statement for Q.10 of the N244 and post on here shortly.

n244_0400.pdf

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Is the eviction notice for the mortgage or the secured loan ?

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

You need proof of payments to send in with the N244

Do you mean copy your internet bank transactions ?

Just copy the recent payment onto a document.

You only need the ones for the secured loan as that's what the eviction notice is for.

Back shortly with the statement.

Is the secured loan in your name only?

Just copy the recent payment onto a document.

You only need the ones for the secured loan as that's what the eviction notice is for.

Back shortly with the statement.

Is the secured loan in your name only?

Yes in my name only

Sorry, just one more question - how many children do you have?

Ok, statement affixed. You will need to enter the info at the top where there are XXX's (remove the xxx's), the info will be on the eviction notice.

On the copy of the letter you sent - write the Claim Number on the top left hand corner and Appendix 1 on the top right hand corner. Do the same on the copy budget sheet except it will be Appendix 2 and the proof of payments document will be Appendix 3

Assemble as follows:

N244 - signed

Statement - signed

Copy letter - Appendix 1

Budget Sheet - Appendix 2

Proof of recent payments - Appendix 3

This forms your pack to take to court - make sure it is stapled securely together. You will need to take a photocopy of it all for yourself so you have a pack to refer to in the hearing. When you hand the pack into court you will need to pay £35 fee and it will have to be cash.

Any questions, just shout.

In Distress Dec 10 N244 statement.doc

Ok, statement affixed. You will need to enter the info at the top where there are XXX's (remove the xxx's), the info will be on the eviction notice.

On the copy of the letter you sent - write the Claim Number on the top left hand corner and Appendix 1 on the top right hand corner. Do the same on the copy budget sheet except it will be Appendix 2 and the proof of payments document will be Appendix 3

Assemble as follows:

N244 - signed

Statement - signed

Copy letter - Appendix 1

Budget Sheet - Appendix 2

Proof of recent payments - Appendix 3

This forms your pack to take to court - make sure it is stapled securely together. You will need to take a photocopy of it all for yourself so you have a pack to refer to in the hearing. When you hand the pack into court you will need to pay £35 fee and it will have to be cash.

Any questions, just shout.

Thanks for all ur help. I just hope its enough not to turf me out of my home x

I'm sure you will be OK, especially as you have already made payment as proposed in your letter.

I have handed in the N244 form with all information required. I even attached when I paid the loan through the year.

Date of my hearing is Tuesday 11th January. So can sit and enjoy xmas until the dreaded date comes around.

Will I grab a statement out of wall to chow payment beginning of January?

Yes, you can take proof of the January payment with you to the hearing.

Hi there, Merry Christmas to you too :)

You offered £300 as per your budget sheet and letter to them therefore that is what you should pay until the court hearing. I thought you paid them by bank transfer or standing order ?

Hi there, Merry Christmas to you too :)

You offered £300 as per your budget sheet and letter to them therefore that is what you should pay until the court hearing. I thought you paid them by bank transfer or standing order ?

They bullied me into setting up a DD and they will be taking £350 out of my bank, this was when I was offering a proposed payment and still refused it, but will still be taking 350 on 1st.

I can make a payment by standing order on 31st, so I will know they have it and let my DD bounce back x

If you've got online banking you should cancel the DD otherwise you will get charged for it bouncing. Make the payment you proposed on 31st and print off proof so you can take it to the hearing. We'll do an up to date statement for you to hand to the judge.

If you've got online banking you should cancel the DD otherwise you will get charged for it bouncing. Make the payment you proposed on 31st and print off proof so you can take it to the hearing. We'll do an up to date statement for you to hand to the judge.

Thanks Ellen. Have a great new year. And if you dont mind drawing up a new statement. Much appreciated x

Will do, just let me know when you have made the payment and printed off proof :)

Will do, just let me know when you have made the payment and printed off proof :)

Hi Ellen

Ive paid my £303 payment today, so they will get by beginning of next week. Will get a printout from Hole in Wall for proof of payment.

Im starting to worry now :sad: