style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2903 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I don't actually have a link but the average person I would suggest has heard of them..

Well I guess I am not an "average person" then, because I had never heard of the group.

From what I understand......

The Bilderberg group, are an elite coterie of Western thinkers and power-brokers, they have been accused of fixing the fate of the world behind closed doors. 2006 marked the organisation's 50th anniversary.

The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, Bilderberg meetings, or Bilderberg Club is an annual private conference of 120 to 150 people of the European and North American political elite, experts from industry, finance, academia, and the media, established in 1954

The first conference was held at the Hotel de Bilderberg in Oosterbeek, Netherlands, from 29 to 31 May 1954.[3] It was initiated by several people, including Polish politician-in-exile Józef Retinger, concerned about the growth of anti-Americanism in Western Europe, who proposed an international conference at which leaders from European countries and the United States would be brought together with the aim of promoting Atlanticism—better understanding between the cultures of the United States and Western Europe to foster cooperation on political, economic, and defense issues.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/bilderberg-5-top-conspiracy-theories-3636750

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Good heavens,i had never heard of them.

Some of their objectives i am not keen on at all.From citizenB s Mirror link.

I have thought for a while some unseen people with powers we can only imagine are trying to play with us like puppets on a string,treat us like Serfs.Control us.

But thought i was going mad,slowly,still wondering about that.:-)

Bilderberg Objectives

The Group’s grand design is for “a One World Government (World Company) with a single, global marketplace, policed by one world army, and financially regulated by one ‘World (Central) Bank’ using one global currency.” Their “wish list” includes:

– “one international identify (observing) one set of universal values;”

– centralized control of world populations by “mind control;” in other words, controlling world public opinion;

– a New World Order with no middle class, only “rulers and servants (serfs),” and, of course, no democracy;

– “a zero-growth society” without prosperity or progress, only greater wealth and power for the rulers;

– manufactured crises and perpetual wars;

– absolute control of education to program the public mind and train those chosen for various roles;

– “centralized control of all foreign and domestic policies;” one size fits all globally;

– using the UN as a de facto world government imposing a UN tax on “world citizens;”

– expanding NAFTA and WTO globally;

– making NATO a world military;

– imposing a universal legal system; and

– a global “welfare state where obedient slaves will be rewarded and non-conformists targeted for extermination.”

David Icke is outspoken about his opposition to the group, who he believes are controlled by some leading figures who descend from reptiles.

Honestly,a week ago a chap started talking to me at a market,i did not know him,and he said things about descended from reptiles.Strange,i am off to seek shelter and think about things.

Are we being lied to,brain washed even.

I can strongly recommend Jon Ronson's book "Them". He talks to all sorts of conspiracy nuts (including Alex Jones, IIRC) and "infiltrates" a Bilderburg meeting at Bohemian Grove, California. It's fascinating.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

I can strongly recommend Jon Ronson's book "Them". He talks to all sorts of conspiracy nuts (including Alex Jones, IIRC) and "infiltrates" a Bilderburg meeting at Bohemian Grove, California. It's fascinating.

For anyone who maybe is listening to the Video at the end it recommends the book "Them" as Antone says.

But with a retail price of close on 18 pounds.

Now old Tawnyowl likes a bargain,so looked around.Available on many online auction sites for a fiver or thereabouts including delivery.:-D

Back to shelter and preparing to meet the influential ones in my life at the Market tomorrow,the great British Public.

God bless them all,especially the ones with a few pounds to spend.

Or those that tell me "Tales Of The Unexpected"

And i will be looking closely for that book.

Now who is going to say anything about the Bilderburg Group.

Any thoughts,perhaps one of their leaders is shedding their reptile skin at the moment,tucking into a grasshopper perhaps.

Reading this,who knows what is going on out there really.Do you.

Come on in,share your thoughts.

I am off but another interesting thread from Consumer Dude.

Tawnyowl, you really make me laugh, On a serious note, what is being hidden from us. Global control is happening, democracy is dying. The people need to wake up but they are reluctant to do so, as long as their life is comfortable, why would they worry, its a dog eat dog world, until the trouble comes to their door, then it may be to late. The signs are all around us, a unaccountable EU is just one example, others may come up with more examples..

The problem with secret societies is that they create a suspicion about their purpose. I suspect that they are mostly groups of people interested in certain areas and the forming of a society brings them together. The reason for the secrecy may be that they talk about things which might alarm some people, if parts of their discussion were put into the media without context. E.g they might talk about migration of people, the threat of social unrest on settled communities.

Whether people like it or not, you do need these 'leadership' groups, where you have people with experience and knowledge in the various aspects of trying to run civilised nations of people, living together side by side with others. These societies have no power as such, but of course the members have influence in whatever current role they might have in government or as a leader of a business.

Most power over people in the UK comes from central government, through a democratic parliament. The trouble is that our own Westminster parliament is not really democratic. Many of the laws that apply to people have been passed as Statutory Instruments, with no or very little debate by either the elected House of Commons or appointed House of Lords. Much of the standard legislation that is passed is not scrutinsed by the MP's you voted for. When your MP votes for legislation, he or she does so under a party whip.

I think all of this talk about secret societies and the EU is very convenient for UK elected politicians, as it shifts the spotlight from them. Most of what affects people in the UK comes from UK government and may be backed by UK parliament. When people vote in general elections, it gives them a sense of democracy, but in reality they are voting for a person who represents a political party and their interest groups. Very few MP's genuinely represent the people that elected them.

• Haha 1

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Want to know more look no further than 'Anonymous' they have a vast network of information.

There are plenty of videos on YouTube/others about them and this subject. Interesting if it floats your boat!!

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

Good heavens,i had never heard of them.

David Icke is outspoken about his opposition to the group, who he believes are controlled by some leading figures who descend from reptiles.

Honestly,a week ago a chap started talking to me at a market,i did not know him,and he said things about descended from reptiles..

tawny, didnt you see the 'Conspiracy Theories' thread ..... Putin was recently visited by 'the reptiles' ('Nordics')... :)

Tawnyowl, you really make me laugh, On a serious note, what is being hidden from us. Global control is happening, democracy is dying. The people need to wake up but they are reluctant to do so, as long as their life is comfortable, why would they worry, its a dog eat dog world, until the trouble comes to their door, then it may be to late. The signs are all around us, a unaccountable EU is just one example, others may come up with more examples..

I am very pleased that i may bring the odd smile to people at times.

I enjoy many threads in the Bear Garden and really like the way Consumer Dude puts his thought down.

Do not know why but i got a vision of a Reptile sat in a Rocking Chair,Tail between legs,forked tongue,dark bulging eyes, eating a grasshopper reading this thread.

Perhaps a gin and tonic in claw-called names like Dodgy Dave or Emperor Osborne

Think it was David Icke saying the leaders of the Bilderberg group were descended from Reptiles that set me off.

That and a chap i met that said similar things completely random to me at a market a week ago,and not knowing him.

Telling me "you know those pictures in Egypt in the Pyramids the pictures of men like creatures with heads of Lizards"

Followed by "we are lied to,manipulated and have been for decades if not hundreds of years".Enough perhaps,going to deep.

And saying many other things like "we are lied to constantly my friend.Try to see past things,wake up to what is going on".

I could recall more if pressed but at the time i was going full out with Del Boy technique trying to flog him a money plant for a quid and keeping a eye on a suspicious character emptying my new product,tubes of plant feed into his pocket.He did not buy money plant,chap escaped with feed.Distraction method perhaps,or am i going to far.

Secret societies,secret handshakes,or in my vision,tail swishing and claw shaking.

Who know what is happening out there.

Very interesting chap told me year or two ago,

"People think the streets of London are paved with gold.We know they are not but parts are underneath are.Think of the Commonwealth,the British Empire,do you think no treasures were brought back and stashed.

I can tell you no more because missions and work i have been on are top secret"

Anonymous,had a fine evening with a few of them,pints were drank,tales told the world put to right.

After that we,i mean them went on a little protest round the town.

And do not forget the warning Anonymous put out a month ago.

Anonymous Is Back! Leaving A Warning For UK Government.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?460719-Anonymous-Is-Back!-Leaving-A-Warning-For-UK-Government ….

It is not as rosy in America and Britain as many would have us believe.Times are changing fast and you can bet they know it is.

Retailer going bust this morning and sure many more to follow.And you can bet the powerful ones know.

Of course i will benefit on my two for a quid stall,i have it planned you see.

Prepare,Plan and survive.

So Bilderberg Group, if you can spare time,help the Serfs,give them a Basic Income,put pressure on your friends in Governments around the world.

Or else.

We are Legion. We do not Forgive. We do not Forget.We are Anonymous.

I feel i may have gone off at a Tangent again,if so i do apologise,it is Monday morning.Now wondering how and what is going to happen this week if this is the start.

Off to safe dark place to lie down,hide and contemplate,think about things.Got a horses head outside the door,interesting.

The Bilderberg Group,secret societies has set my imagination off.And already i have forgotten what i have just written.

Interesting.

It all makes me laugh a little - it's like the 'illuminati' stuff you see floating around facebook and the likes. It's good fun to bait conspiracy theorists and watch them disappear up their own bottom trying to explain/justify their assertions in the face of reason.

My personal favorite is 'Chem-trails'...

My views are my own and are not representative of any organisation. if you've found my post helpful please click on the star below.

The Tory Legacy

Record high: Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

Crumbling: Hospitals, Schools, council services, businesses and roads

If only the Govt had thrown a protective ring around care homes

with the same gusto they do around their crooked MPs

tawny, didnt you see the 'Conspiracy Theories' thread ..... Putin was recently visited by 'the reptiles' ('Nordics')... :)

Hi Ford.

Ah i see-Is this what you mean.

Vladimir Putin is advised by ALIENS' Councillor blames space reptiles for Ukraine crisis

RUSSIA'S president Vladimir Putin is being advised over the Ukraine crisis by a group of ALIEN reptiles from outer space, claims a Labour politician.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/559949/Vladimir-Putin-Simon-Parkes-alien-Ukraine-Russia-Labour-councillor

Remember the politician who suggests this is supposed to be a very bright man.

Or maybe Putin has friends in high places,very high.

First comment has to be read.

I am not ruling anything out at this present time.

Just one thing, the Nordics are from Ashtar Command, and my understanding is that Ashtar Command is from Sirius C also known as the Great White Brotherhood! They have a reptilian mix, but not fully reptilian! Back when, they had a Marriage between a Reptilian From Orion and a Human from Sirius, to keep the peace (Alex Collier)! This is also the group that sent the message to the BBC about waking up! They have always been here, and just because Simon Parks are with the Mantis doesn't mean he's exempt from the Positive ETs or he Negative ETs! It seems these groups are more like us, Good and Bad! I'm just surprised how advanced they are and still have not brought the peace?

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/03/another-ufo-incident-over-vladimir-putins-hometown/

MMMM,Back to safe dark hiding place.

And remembering that chap at the Market that told me similar things about reptiles.

Sure when i look back his tongue flicked out and caught a fly.:!:

There are many things we do not understand it seems.

Just who is standing next to us.

HALLS OF KARMA

"When you've been granted the privilege of being heard, take great care of that power and watch every word!"

Some strange video on the link.

Just what is really happening.Why so much secrecy.Or seems to be.

Meet the Bilderberg Group – an annual gathering of 130 of the Western world’s top financial, corporate, political, academic, media, military and policy elites, held every year since 1954.

https://hallsofkarma.wordpress.com/2016/02/04/donald-trump-vs-the-bilderberg-group-global-showdown-exposed-videos/

Better secrecy for tax haven abusers, global taxation sure to be discussed. -

See more at: http://americanfreepress.net/bilderberg-agenda-exposed/?

AFP Article on Bilderberg 2016 Location Spurs Shadowy Group to Release Information Early -

See more at: http://americanfreepress.net/afp-article-on-bilderberg-2016-l

Hi Ford.

Ah i see-Is this what you mean.

Vladimir Putin is advised by ALIENS' Councillor blames space reptiles for Ukraine crisis

RUSSIA'S president Vladimir Putin is being advised over the Ukraine crisis by a group of ALIEN reptiles from outer space, claims a Labour politician.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/559949/Vladimir-Putin-Simon-Parkes-alien-Ukraine-Russia-Labour-councillor

Remember the politician who suggests this is supposed to be a very bright man.

Or maybe Putin has friends in high places,very high.

First comment has to be read.

I am not ruling anything out at this present time.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/03/another-ufo-incident-over-vladimir-putins-hometown/

MMMM,Back to safe dark hiding place.

And remembering that chap at the Market that told me similar things about reptiles.

Sure when i look back his tongue flicked out and caught a fly.:!:

There are many things we do not understand it seems.

Just who is standing next to us.

Its a little known fact that intelligent reptiles did rule the planet for millions of years.

They almost died out due to global cooling as reptiles do like it warmer and wetter.

Only the wealthiest reptiles survived in bunkers beneath the Earth and on the far side of the moon.

What caused the global cooling?

Reptiles tend to break wind with more sulphides than methane due to their high meat diets, along with eating all the plant eaters which generated the temperature maintaining methane (imagine being within 10 miles of a herd of Brontosaurus breaking wind after a meal), the sulphides added to cooling.

This is why the remaining reptiles bred specific mammals to get the methane levels and global temperatures back to the high levels they really like.

The reptiles dont like oil either (it was extremely rare when they ruled and is one of the few substances that is poisonous to them) so they promote it getting burnt which raises the greenhouse gases and gets rid of the horrible oil which is their Achilles heel.

http://www.heptune.com/farts.html

The Tory Legacy

Record high: Taxes, Immigration, Excrement in waterways, energy company/crony profits

When you understand the true story, the last days of the intelligent meat eating reptiles becomes clear.

Even modern monkey science now knows that reptile society had been in decline for a long while before the end - and they weren't destroyed by a meteor impact.

They finally understood that they were destroying their planet and starvation and hypothermia was killing them by the thousands.

The ruling elite set aside a large portion of the planet (now known as the middle east) and created a massive farm, packed with greenery to feed and to breed millions of super Brontosauri to elevate the methane levels, and provide a source of food for the elite.

Their downfall came because of the incredible efficiency and methodical methods, which quickly grew massive fields of greenery and immense herds of Brontosauri who were all fed at the same time, then rotated to the next field to allow the other field to recover - A technique they promote to this day.

They quickly grew massive garden fields which filled what is now the whole of the middle east, and the Brontosauri multiplied and multiplied.

The elite carnivorous reptiles ordered minds ensuring that the growing herds of millions of Brontosauri all efficiently fed at the same time, and were then moved to a new field ready for their next meal was their final undoing:

Their plan was working too well. The massive amounts of methane generated was quickly heating up the planet, and the efficiently managed herds were growing and growing, resulting in a surplus of food stock

all of which the elite saw as proof of the validity of their plan.

Yet it was working too well.

The planet quickly reheated with all the methane, and electrical storms which had once been common, but with the cooling had long since been forgotten - returned.

With the ultimate in bad timing, a massive electrical storm with huge bolts of lightning started just at the moment of the 500 million strong main Brontosaurus herds point of maximum methane production..

This left a burn mark in the fossil record visible to this day and put the plans of the few surviving Reptile Elite back 65 million years.

The Tory Legacy

and of course our current civilisation seems to be heading toward another devastating Trump

The Tory Legacy

• 1 month later...

Tobyjugg2

When you understand the true story, the last days of the intelligent meat eating reptiles becomes clear.

Even modern monkey science now knows that reptile society had been in decline for a long while before the end - and they weren't destroyed by a meteor impact.

They finally understood that they were destroying their planet and starvation and hypothermia was killing them by the thousands.

The ruling elite set asideicon a large portion of the planet (now known as the middle east) and created a massive farm, packed with greenery to feed and to breed millions of super Brontosauri to elevate the methane levels, and provide a source of food for the elite.

Their downfall came because of the incredible efficiency and methodical methods, which quickly grew massive fields of greenery and immense herds of Brontosauri who were all fed at the same time, then rotated to the next field to allow the other field to recover - A technique they promote to this day.

They quickly grew massive garden fields which filled what is now the whole of the middle east, and the Brontosauri multiplied and multiplied.

The elite carnivorous reptiles ordered minds ensuring that the growing herds of millions of Brontosauri all efficiently fed at the same time, and were then moved to a new field ready for their next meal was their final undoing:

Their plan was working too well. The massive amounts of methane generated was quickly heating up the planet, and the efficiently managed herds were growing and growing, resulting in a surplus of food stock

all of which the elite saw as proof of the validity of their plan.

Yet it was working too well.

The planet quickly reheated with all the methane, and electrical storms which had once been common, but with the cooling had long since been forgotten - returned.

With the ultimate in bad timing, a massive electrical storm with huge bolts of lightning started just at the moment of the 500 million strong main Brontosaurus herds point of maximum methane production..

This left a burn mark in the fossil rec

ord visible to this day and put the plans of the few surviving Reptile Elite back 65 million years.

and of course our current civilisation seems to be heading toward another devastating Trump

I just read your posts again tobyjugg2.

Very interesting and the last post deserves a laugh so will.:lol:

The Bilderberg group met at The Grove Watford in 2013. It is a number of people with vast wealth and influence. World leaders also attend but not much info on that. I believe George Osborne may have attended who knows. I've posted before that 75% of the world's worth is owned by about 85 people. I will check again as thats off the top of my head.

The thing to remember is that if there were a conspiracy and group ruling the world, they would not be so obvious.

Not saying there isn't such a group,

or that many of the rich and powerful members in the Bilderburg group dont machinate and manipulate anything that would increase their power,

but I firmly believe they are human mortals albeit self serving to an extent that would make biblical demons look on in awe, and not immortals, aliens or vampires.

(I think aliens would be easier to handle than these oomans)

The Tory Legacy