Tom Crawford (Freeman on the Land supporter) attempting to 'reclaim' his former home.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2962 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A dirty business anyway these repossessions, the local council end up with re housing at tax payers expense, so that is what the dirty monetary system is all about-greed and contempt of the ordinary person.

Money is a weapon that is fought over. No mortgage company is going to let someone remain in a house, if the amount borrowed is not repaid. Those endowment mortgages were a con and so many people found that the endowment was not worth enough to pay off the mortgage. Mr Watson should have obtained financial advice at the time he was having problems and the endowment was stopped. Rather than get involved with FMOTL, he should have looked at the mortgage companies administration of his mortgage to see if there was a way to challenge them.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't see the point in this spectator thread about someone who has ended up in a bad situation, being advised by people who have long held views, which are very unlikely to change.

The mortgage company have ended up with a house that would be difficult to sell or rent out. Even if it were offered at a much reduced price, who would want to buy it or live there ? Could you imagine someone living there, being faced with abuse and attempts by people to take it back. It would be a nightmare. This house is known by people in that area now, so most would not touch it.

Mr Crawford should have challenged the mortgage company at the time they changed his mortgage without him consenting to the change. Was he offered a standard mortgage with capitol repayment ? It appears he never bothered to look at mortgage options and just kept paying interest only, with no means to pay off the capitol.

For the sake of accuracy UB, can I just correct you on a few points.

The house was sold a long time ago. In fact, it has been sold TWICE since it was repossessed !!!

Secondly, the mortgage company did not change his mortgage without his consent. The evidence can be found in the transcript of his last High Court case.

PS: Mr West is the Barrister representing the mortgage company.

Case No: 1HQ/15/0503

In the HIGH COURT of JUSTICE

QUEEN’S BENCH DIVISION

Strand

London

WC2A 2LL

3rd September 2015

B E F O R E:

THE HONOURABLE MR JUSTICE PHILLIPS

193. Mr West : Fourthly, Mr Crawford says that in fact the mortgage account was up to date, there were no arrears, the endowment policy had been paid and so on, and His Honour Judge Godsmark deals with that at paragraphs 11 to 12 of his judgment at pages 46 to 47.

194. Mr Justice Phillips : Yes.

195. Mr West : He explains that:

“Having ceased to make the monthly mortgage repayments, Mr and Mrs Crawford put themselves in breach of the terms of the suspension of the original order, whereupon the Bradford & Bingley sought to enforce the possession order.”

196. He continues at paragraph 23, that’s on page 50, that: “It became clear that the endowment policy taken out at the same time as the loan had been surrendered or lapsed, but either way it was no longer available.”

197. Then at paragraphs 26 to 27 he finds that: “In 1999 the Bradford & Bingley offered to move the Crawfords to a repayment mortgage, but the Crawfords in fact refused.”

198. This is important because Mr Crawford’s case is that the Bradford & Bingley changed the mortgage to a repayment without his agreement. The position has today been clarified; it is clear that the Bradford & Bingley offered to convert the mortgage to repayment and it is agreed that Mr Crawford refused this.

Ok i see.

Where did they ( quantloos ) get the full court transcript ?

I can't see it on any other official site, so someone has paid for it and then passed it to this Canadian site.

I just have a slight suspicion of interested parties trying to tackle these FMOTL supporters. Mr Crawford has landed in a fight he can never win, even if there was any merit to his case, which i doubt.

Pity anyone living in that house, as they must constantly think something will happen.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Ok i see.

I can't see it on any other official site, so someone has paid for it and then passed it to this Canadian site.

I just have a slight suspicion of interested parties trying to tackle these FMOTL supporters. Mr Crawford has landed in a fight he can never win, even if there was any merit to his case, which i doubt.

Pity anyone living in that house, as they must constantly think something will happen.

A large group of people from Facebook and Quatloos, All paid in a share to get the transcript

I have a copy of it here if you want a copy of it

Ok i see.

From what I can gather, a dozen or so people (some from Quatloos) paid about £50 each to get a transcript of the hearing and a 'word' copy is also on the site. I will see if I can get a link posted later.

From what I can gather, a dozen or so people (some from Quatloos) paid about £50 each to get a transcript of the hearing and a 'word' copy is also on the site. I will see if I can get a link posted later.

From my partial reading of it, the Judge was telling Mr Crawford he had made the wrong application to the court and it should be the actual Court of Appeal who would look at the issues of repossession.

Why don't Mr Crawfords supporters chip in to a fund to pay Lawyers to take this case on, if any will take it ? I suspect they would need to raise £10k minimum.

From my partial reading of it, the Judge was telling Mr Crawford he had made the wrong application to the court and it should be the actual Court of Appeal who would look at the issues of repossession.

Why don't Mr Crawfords supporters chip in to a fund to pay Lawyers to take this case on, if any will take it ? I suspect they would need to raise £10k minimum.

There was, At the time, The idea of crowd funding, To pay what Tom Crawford owed on his mortgage, On the main Facebook page BTBATB by Danny Bamping

He offered to put up £44 and invited another 999 to do the same, Thus putting an end to the problem

From What i could see, The Crawford's saw that, That would be admitting that they owed Bradford & Bingley, Anything at all

There was a big falling out over it, Which led to the group owner Chris Jones, Banning any fund raising at all for any reason

From that point, The possibility of any fund raising to help, Was gone

Edited by colin11
Grammer

I think that you will find that he is hopelessly out of time to appeal.

Tom's problem is that he has surrounded himself with FMoTL advisors (Guy Taylor, Mr Ebert and Haining being the worst offenders) and they have convinced him that the funds advanced to him by B & B consist of virtual money and furthermore, that when the banking fiasco arose the banks were 'bailed' out and that accordingly, his 'debt' was supposedly written off (and therefore does not exist).

He has constantly claimed that warrants do not exist. They are then shown to him. He then states that they are not genuine. What he has NEVER EVER DONE is to explain WHY he considers that the warrants are not genuine.

the FOTL people believe that warrants dont exist because they use our "slave" names ( as we have to have our births registered this makes us property of the crown as in royal subject) and not our "real" names ( as in saxon times when you basically named yourself and occupied land for your lifetime rather than owned it so no land could be siezed or subject to forfeiture)

bank bail out theory amounts to much the same. You could argue that council tax is never due and income tax voluntary but that also needs this great leap of faith or belief regarding how society would react to much of our current laws being scrapped as unlawful for many reasons (such as Parlianment Act itself unlawful) and that people would be then happy to live in a wooden hut with their sheep and rampant disease but still somehow retain free wifi.

I'd happily live in his ex-house and then apply the case law of Rex v Simpkin 1624 and carry out my obligation to kill any and all trespassers. I'm sure they would wholeheartedly agree to being run through with a sword as it would be my duty to do and even thank me for doing so in the name of their freedom.

Edited by honeybee13
Paras.

After reading the judgment in full, I have to say that I admire the judges patience, particularly his method of dealing with an absurd point of "fmotl law", just say"right " and move on.

I am at a loss to think what he thinks could be gained from taking this to another court and trying to argue the same points. I do hope no one spends any money on this as it is doomed to be an expensive course of action with no chance of success.

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

[ATTACH=CONFIG]62349[/ATTACH]In the above judgment dated 3rd September 2015, Justice Philips frequently refers to the 'Godsmark' judgment. This was the 'jaw dropping' judgment from His Honour Judge Godsmark QC dated 14th May 2015 following the outcome of two hearing (1st May and 14th May 2015) at Nottingham County Court.

When this judgment was released, the majority of 'supporters' distanced themselves from the family as it was clear that the claims made by the family were untrue.

Tom and Sue Crawford were assisted at these hearing by their McKenzie Friend, Mr O'Bernicia (who prefers to be known as Michael of Bernicia. His highly amusing background can be read here:

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtopic.php?t=10334

For anyone who is interested, HHJ Godsmark's judgment is here:

Thanks for this BA and CD. It contains an excellent basic guide to what a mortgage is, that should be at the start of some sticky on here IMO(if it isnt already)

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

Tom's daughter is back to moaning about her favourite subject.....fake warrants. This is her latest rambling:

Amanda Crawfraud wrote:

Having just seen the meme one of our members in here made asking for the warrant (thank you by the way, it made me smile!)

I thought id re-share this video, where Mark who was one of the awesome folk up on our roof in July re-capped what happen in relation to the fake warrant presented in the rooftop 7 trial, and what the judge said during it, regarding the non existant paper work and fake piece of paper they tried to use during it.

This element is obvioulsy only part of the issues surrounding the crime of this fake warrant, and the supporing paper work which also HAS to be GENUINE ( which there is none of either!shocker!)The supporting paper work is also imperitive in the excecution of a warrant if it was GENUINE and which would legitimise it, if it was completed IN FULL to the percribed form and in accordance with the relevent laws and cpr rules, WHICH THE FAKE ONE MOST CERTAINLY IS NOT , for ALOT of reasons!

Not to mention the fee NOT having been paid,so nothing warrant wise can exsist anyway!! you could litrally write a book on the fake warrant itself, and all its flaws! bare in mind the fake warrant is NOT the only crime that has been commited in our case either theres tons in all different areas! I wish I were able to talk through them now, but as ever cards HAVE to be kept close to our chest now more so than ever! However it will alllllll be explained eventually when we are able, including some of the misinformation, assumption and lies a certain unfortunate set of individuals like to band about!

The emphasis is most certainly on the word GENUINE, and I would NOT want to be the person that created that piece of paper at the end of all this and claimed it to be lawful!

SO WHERE IS THE WARRANT!? (pssssttttt THERE ISN'T ONE, or else they'd have waved it in our faces! and all the supporting documents)

This is a must watch if you are at all interested in this element of our shocking case.

Gosh a lot of capitals, must know what she is talking about.

I have kept away from this thread but can only concur that a Secure Mental Health Unit is best place but for ALL parties concerned.

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I can't see where they can go with this other then to the funny farm. Is it really worth pursuing a dead horse.

Tom and family have learnt the hard way that FMoTL theories about fraudulent banks will not save heir homes from being repossessed.

The problem with Tom is that he needs to distance himself from the people advising him but he will not listen. The police negotiator who tried to get Tom down from the roof was heard saying that "Guy has been advised'. This will no doubt be Guy Taylor.

Guy also lost his home (Bodenham Manor) amid claims that the loans that he had obtained from Barclays were fraudulent. The property had been sold and was undergoing renovations when Guy and other supporters attempted to regain the property (in much the same was as Tom Crawford did on Sunday).

High Court enforcement officers and police removed him and he was arrested. In court last year, he once again claimed that there the warrant was not genuine and that the High Court Enforcement Officers has acted illegally. The court rejected his arguments.

He is now bankrupt and due to his failure to assist his trustee, his discharge from bankruptcy has been suspended indefinetly.

PS: At the same time as he was arrested, it was also reported that a community practising shamanic and pagan beliefs were also ordered off the site.

There are some threads on here regarding the void mortgage theory. Three people pursed the idea all the way to the upper tribunal despite the intervention of a few of us.

The basis of the argument was that a deed was invalid because there is only one signature(that of the lender) on it. The action failed of course and the houses were repossessed. He dismissed the arguments being completely without merit or reason.

They were even mixing up the parties referred to in the legislation. They used the same sort of language as the post earlier, hinting at hidden interpretations or laws that only they were aware of.

There are some threads on here regarding the void mortgage theory. Three people pursed the idea all the way to the upper tribunal despite the intervention of a few of us.

The basis of the argument was that a deed was invalid because there is only one signature(that of the lender) on it. The action failed of course and the houses were repossessed. He dismissed the arguments being completely without merit or reason.

They were even mixing up the parties referred to in the legislation. They used the same sort of language as the post earlier, hinting at hidden interpretations or laws that only they were aware of.

I think it surely would upset the Applecart if their views were actually legitimate however that is unlikely to happen.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I think it surely would upset the Applecart if their views were actually legitimate however that is unlikely to happen.

Yes SF, I see what you did there :)