Welcome says My £12k CCA Regulated secured Loan will now become a mortgage!

Baz1994
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1792 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:thumb:

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, sorry there isnt. If you have your statements, then you would complete a spread sheet from the link below. You would need to download the complaint form from the FOS website and simply attach a covering note asking for your money back :) Take copies of everything just in case you have to escalate to the Ombudsman because you will need to send them everything.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?330996-Latest-Spreadsheets-PPI-Claims-and-Charges-Claims-Dec-2011

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

No worries and many thanks again for your help.

I have already completed the CISheet and pressume this is the correct one.

Can you confirm if I can attempt to claim back Default Sum Fee Interest ?

• 2 weeks later...

Further to the above,

I sent a letter to Dial4aLoan saying that I was disappointed in their response

and have now received confirmation that there are no further details to supply on my account ?

They have cashed my cheque for £10 as requested

but failed to provide any proof / documentation regarding sale of loan to me.

Do I now issue a Letter Before Action and request refund of payment ?

Do I need to inform the Information Commissioners Office

and if so is there a standard letter to forward ?

Any further help or comments would be appreciated.

Could anyone possibly assist further regarding the above mentioned spreadsheet thanks ?

Could anyone possibly assist further regarding the above mentioned spreadsheet thanks ?

You need to take out the items noted as "Default Sum Fee Interest".

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Yep...that is the right spreadsheet :-)

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

Cheers again ims much appreciated.

So do I now just attach to a standard letter requesting return of funds ?

Please could you kindly direct me to site link for template ?

The letter you mentioned earlier just needs to have the wording changed slightly so that you refer to a secured loan and not a mortgage.

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

Yes and check that the rest of the wording suits your purposes.

Edit it to suit.

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

There may be some...have a look around the welcome forum.

Trouble is people don't take it all the way and give it a good go.

They assume that a couple of letters will sort it all out.

Remember, court may be needed and even then there is no guarantee. It is all about how string a case you can out together and how you present in front of a Judge.

• Confused 1

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

Ok will get it started and I will have a read up on the forum in the meantime - nothing ventured nothing gained !

Cheers and will keep you posted.

Sorry for silly question but is it 40 working days that they have to respond by ?

Would anyone be able to comment re above thank-you ?

Hi

Your SAR should have gone to Welcome.

Get that done and add a line that it is to include copies of all and any agreements you have had with them.

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

Thanks for your reply ims.

Just to let you know that Welcome passed original PPI complaint to Dial4aLoan,

who advised that I needed to send £10 to obtain full details on the account (SAR)

and as mentioned what was received was a couple of commission balance sheets

and my original request for info ????

They have now confirmed that is all they have and submitted a final response to that effect ?

They now advise that I should refer the complaint back to Welcome as they are responsible.

Just to let you know that I have now submitted an SAR to Welcome as they were regulated before sale of loan.

My questions are,

who do I complain to regarding Dial4aLoans response as they are not regulated ?

Do I still go to the ICO and demand return of payment for failing to provide a correct response ?

I am sure there are successes on here for Dial4aLoan.

You said you sent the SAR to Dial4aLoan, it should have gone to Welcome as they hold the data that you need for the history of the account, not the broker.

The data that Dial4aLoan sent you in response to the SAR is probably correct, they will not have much information on you so I don't think you will be able to get your £10 back from them.

Get the data from Welcome and we can take it from there.

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

Thanks again ims and suppose a lesson learned and I will have to swallow the fee paid.

I am just a bit annoyed that I should have known that was the case but I was only following instructions from Welcome.

I will let you know once details received from Welcome.

Can you kindly advise is it 40 working days from receipt of SAR that Welcome have to respond by ?

Hi

They have 40 calendar days, not working days :-)

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

:thumb:

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions

I hope somebody maybe able to help as I seem to be going round in circles with this lot !

Submitted original PPI complaint to Welcome in which was passed to Dial4aLoan in which was passed to Aviva in which was passed to Direct Group and now back with Welcome

In the meantime I have today received a further response from Direct Group with a dubious looking attached Policy Schedule on Welcome headed paper, undated and no contact address, or policy wording attached ?

They are now advising that I contact Aviva / Norwich Union for relevant Underwriter details as they are unable to provide a policy number etc. They also confirm that they only act as the insurance administrator for the insurers of the policy, Welcome Finance and in turn Dial4aLoan.

Does anyone know if the policy actually exists ? Has anyone else experienced the same ?

This has been going on for quite some time now and I reluctantly submitted details to FOS (loan taken out November 2003 so Welcome were GISC regulated) in which has now been acknowledged.

Do I still follow-up with Aviva / Norwich Union for further policy details in the meantime ?

I am at my wits end at moment but don't want to give up on this one !

So are fos handling this for you?

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Read Here

Instructions