Faulty Quad Bike Purchase March 2015 ongoing

liverpoolluke
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2979 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

have e-mailed 3 court's in England (Liverpool, MCOL and Wigan money court) and not a single reply :( the lady at kilmarnock was happy to process the paperwork but did warn me it could take 3 or more visit's to Scotland before they case was heard in court which would start costing me money

it could take 3 or more visit's to Scotland before they case was heard in court which would start costing me money

Yes, my son was due in Edinburgh Sheriff Court recently and I think it was 3 visits before his case was called.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

• 4 weeks later...

little update, UK court's and court staff absolutely useless ! they can't or won't tell me anything, I have to submit claim form's in liverpool (going to see solicitor tomorrow) then if they can't deal with it here it will be transferred to where ever it can be dealt with, scotish email claim's paper's are 3 page's with add more if you need, english court papers 1 page brief description's only :( will update again tomorrow after solicitor visit

so had a meeting with a free 30 mins solicitor via CAB what a waste of time she was ! said not sure about this and that, told me I could claim interest but wasn't sure how so forget about it, she started to write out the form on my behalf then wrote all pointers only, I had to return back to the court for a new form, finally got it all filled in and submitted that was tuesday as yet heard nothing back

Only positive thing the solicitor happened to mention was a summery hearing, should the seller put in a defence and argue the case I should be able to request a summery hearing rather than a full hearing, time will tell