Very complicated Issue with Naylors Finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3019 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have a problem which I know I am partially to blame for and not sure how to go about it.

I took out a loan with Naylors Finance back in 2011ish (not exact sure on date now)

it was all cleared up on time.

I found Naylors through my sister who is a regular customer.

Over the last 6 months or so I have been working hard to get my finances on track

and build my credit record up to a better level.

When I joined one of the credit companies it was showing that I had renewed this loan many times

since I had finished paying for it,

after speaking to my sister she admitted it was her renewing it in my name as she has got herself in a bit of a mess.

we talked and she said she was paying it and wouldn't take out anymore when it is cleared.

After checking today the account is now in arrears as payments have not been made since christmas.

So of course it is affecting me,

My only option is to pay this off myself to try and save my file again.

Even though I am annoyed with my sister

I understand what she is going through and how desperate you can get when in financial trouble and credit is easy available.

but I am angry at the fact the agent that has been allowing these loans

is the same agent that did my original loan back in 2011 so she knows that the fraud was happening

and allowed my signature to be forged on the documents,

also the address that is been used is a previous address of mine

so it looks like i'm still taking out credit in old addresses.

If I ring the company up and pay this loan off then report this agent will they take this further

with my sister or do I have to let the agent get away with it also.

Thanks in advance

Your sister has to face the consequences but the agent has committed fraud by allowing it to happen willingly without your permission

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D