Freedom of Information Act being abused with vexatious FOI requests.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2927 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Simply saying that if you do not feel that a subject is to your taste, then do not comment.

Coming on here just to state your disapproval of a member for stating a point of view or a fact merely instigates a flame war.

Daverules, if you think that this site and the other mentioned merely offer different interpretations of the law, you are wrong.

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES TO COLD CALLERS PROMISING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

It is your interpretation that your right and their interpretation that they are right.

Now as a non legal person and someone who only learns by reading it detracts from the matter being discussed with the arguing and put downs.

We all have our own opinions and I respect everyone's as they are entitled to their own.

I will continue to read and learn.

BA thank you for the clarification regarding my site,sites confusion.

Regards to all

Hello

It is your interpretation that your right and their interpretation that they are right.

Now as a non legal person and someone who only learns by reading it detracts from the matter being discussed with the arguing and put downs.

We all have our own opinions and I respect everyone's as they are entitled to their own.

I will continue to read and learn.

BA thank you for the clarification regarding my site,sites confusion.

Regards to all[/QUOe]

The first thing you should learn is the difference between opnion and fact.

DO NOT PAY UPFRONT FEES FOR COSTLY TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS WITH SO CALLED "EXPERTS" THEY INVARIABLY ARE NOTHING OF THE SORT

BEWARE OF QUICK FIX DEBT SOLUTIONS, IF IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT INVARIABLY IS

"The first thing you should learn is the difference between ipnion and fact."

Not sure if that's a put down or some advice but ether way I still maintain my

right to an opinion and you your ipinion.

Anyway it seems to becoming a tit for tat responses and and all I really want

are answers to questions not the distraction it has become

Regards to all

To bring a bit of humour back to this subject, the following FOI request featured on the What DoThey Know website a couple of weeks ago. The local authority have replied!!!

29 April 2016

Dear Wandsworth Borough Council,

I would like the following questions answered relating to Council Tax.

1. Can the Council demonstrate that there is a contract for Council Tax between Wandsworth Council and people (men & Women),living in the borough of Wandsworth. And not the Legal Fiction Mr ,Ms, Miss, (the Person and a Corporation.

2. That Wandsworth Council has given full disclosure (as required by common law) re: the services being offered, that these have been accepted by people living in the borough of Wandsworth for the value of the Council Tax.

3. That you can Demonstrate manisfestation of intent by way of signature on a contract between you and people living in the Wandsworth Borough.

4. That the terms and conditions of any contract are lawful (in common law - not statute law)

5. That council tax is lawful

6. Can you explain if your aware of the difference between lawful and legal.

Yours faithfully,

Dean: of the family Daley

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/is_council_tax_lawful#incoming-811262

LOL yes although apparently legitimate opinion.

Since I have not followed this as much as others I had no idea the Council concerned was Wandsworth. It so happens to be the very Council I quoted about last night on a different thread see here >> http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?464523-Council-tax-latest.&p=4901053#post4901053

Not being in the know about freemen or what it really means I just wanted to try to understand what this movement is all about and for me its far too complicated to understand especial the title of a being and so on. Its crazy to even try to look in to this so I don't... I just added the link above because I read it last night before BA added the extra info above.

As I do not understand FMoTL what is it all about? I am lazy and don't want to look for it TBH as it is of no real interest..

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

Since I have not followed this as much as others I had not idea the Council concerned was Wandsworth. It so happens to be the very Council I quoted about last night on a different thread see here >> http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?464523-Council-tax-latest.&p=4901053#post4901053

Not being in the know about freemen or what it really means I just wanted to try to understand what this movement is all about and for me its far too complicated to understand especial the title of a being and so on. Its crazy to even try to look in to this so I don't... I just added the link above because I read it last night before BA added the extra info above.

As I do not understand FMoTL what is it all about? I am lazy and don't want to look for it TBH as it is of no real interest..

Apparently you are now posting in the right place to ask.

Since I have not followed this as much as others I had not idea the Council concerned was Wandsworth. It so happens to be the very Council I quoted about last night on a different thread see here >> http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?464523-Council-tax-latest.&p=4901053#post4901053

I wouldn't worry about it being beyond your comprehension MM, FMOTL is all a load of carp anyway. It's not worth your while trying to understand! :-D

I didn't say it was beyond my comprehension I said it's not of interest and I don't want to know about it. If I did or want too I would go learn about it.

I've seen enough of this in a court to know it's different to what I know or what I want to know. So yes I've seen it in action and what a bench think of it. In these cases they ended up in a much worse position that if they had used proper legal advice.

DB: I didn't realise this was a Fmotl site when did this happen. See how easy it is to get lost so to speak!

As far as the law goes it's either right or wrong if right so be it if wrong you get to appeal...

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

It is certainly not worth arguing about, but ......

Not being in the know about freemen or what it really means I just wanted to try to understand what this movement is all about and for me its far too complicated to understand ......

You then claim .......

I didn't say it was beyond my comprehension .....

........ it seems to me you did say what I stated. As I said, not worth arguing about - possibly just worth learning to be more careful with the way you write. :wink::-D

CD I always have issues with how I write its more like my brain says one thing my hands type another. I thought the 2 words were different. So there you have it

Long time no hear? I hope you are doing well?

No problem!

Yes, I'm not posting much nowadays at all and have had a bit of time out. I'm back, but probably won't be posting a vast amount, just enjoying reading - we'll see. Hope all is good with you as well! :-D

DB: I didn't realise this was a Fmotl site when did this happen. See how easy it is to get lost so to speak!

As far as the law goes it's either right or wrong if right so be it if wrong you get to appeal...

Sorry MM you have been rumbled :) Not sure what u mean by the second sentence, you appeal the law ?

Probably one of those issues you have .

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2927 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks