Resolved issue with Virgin Media

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3054 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been with the same company for many years firstly when they were Telewest and later companies.

I have had reason to complain regarding their 14% package increase from February 2016. The increase is on a package that costs me just £24.49pm. Now with this increase I was given a GWJ of a nice amount. The issue arose due to their DD system and my banks one.

This resulted in VM taking a DD 5 days before the due date. I sent an email to the CEO's office and was called back a few minutes ago. The result was well surprising to say the least. VM have a little known or advertised service that helps those customers that have a Care line pull cord alert system.

What this means is if the customer notifies VM that they have one installed they will be placed in a priority group for repairs to the landline if it goes faulty even on a same day repair. This I never knew about until moments ago. Although I have had a pull cord installed for a few years now.

Since VM are now aware of this my account now has a flag attached to it. This could be great news for anyone else that is a customer of theirs and has a help cord installed that links to their local authority care service.

So some great news from VM for a change. I have posted this information here because it could help customers in this group from being without their landline. Also within this group VM has stated they will not suspend or terminate a user if they are registered, they may lose any other services like TV and broadband but their telephone line will remain open.

Good news for a change well done....

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

You are correct I will have to wait until they send it in the next few days failing that I could use the recording of the call at a later stage...

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.