Barclays Partner Finance mischarged me...they accept it

FootballPlayer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3035 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

image.jpgimage.jpgIn this section of the letter it says "we are not required to send you notices more frequently than this"

Its so funny...how they NEVER knew i missed one month's payment because of there own mistake till i spoke to the advisor that day...and guess straight after that i got this letter.

I can see how defensively they have set out the letter.

I hope this gets resolved asap

image.jpeg

It should do... Let's see what happens...

Just out of interest I'm guessing the payment plan was broken at some point which triggered the letter...

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

It should do... Let's see what happens...

Just out of interest I'm guessing the payment plan was broken at some point which triggered the letter...

Well yeah as I mentioned I received my December wage left the payment plan was 'suspended'. Then i rang yesterday to make the payment. And payment plan was restored...but that still shouldn't make any difference whatsoever because the advisor told me yesterday

1) i was misled with the payment plan when it was agreed in September

2) she then yesterday restored the old payment plan indefinitely until this blunder created by them is resolved.

I actually think the duration/amount for the payment plan agreed with the agreed in September was also wrong.

I paid £150 in July... So 485-150=335

So I made August's payment in September and then when i agreed the repayment plan for the remaining £335 the advisor said my next payment will be on 28th October.

Then i got my wage on 26th September and even then once again i rang another advisor just to confirm my next payment date to which he said and read from account was 28th October.

So to cover the remaining £335 the advisor agreed 9 monthly repayments of £518 an additional £33 to bring the account upto date. But when you do 9x33=297. So even that wouldn't have brought my account upto date.

I was solely misguided. The advisor was totally clueless. I fully expect bfp to compensate me

Hi

Quick update. Got a call from Barclays partner finance executive complaints head. Had a discussion. She said that a letter will be generated today. She also said all the calls have been listened to and the conclusion is that its a huge blunder from the BFP advisor that spoke to me in September. And that's it's all their fault.

So i am now waiting for the letter. Thank you all

Great! Did she tell you the result?

No she didn't. She said the letter will be out soon. She however gave a big clue when she said "all calls have been listened too and the conclusion is its a big mistake on our behalf"

Im just waiting for the letter now

Hmmmm okay well I wouldn't consider it's resolved until you get that letter... But it does sound promising...

Did they make a mention of writing off the arrears as a GWG?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Hmmmm okay well I wouldn't consider it's resolved until you get that letter... But it does sound promising...

Did they make a mention of writing off the arrears as a GWG?

No not on the call. But i think it's quite straight forward. They accepted the liability, and the arrears were caused by their own mistake. I mentioned to them in the email that I'd expect all the arrears to be written off and fully compensated for all the stress and illness it has caused me. Guess just gotta wait for the letter to see what exactly the resolution is. The fact they have accepted their mistake is a clear evidence of them going to fix this

I'll keep this updated

PDL are my specialty. Please feel free...

Please post here;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?228-PayDay-loans-and-Short-Term-loans-General

Also when you do ring them, tell them you want it read to you over the phone and you wont accept waiting any longer. You have a right to hear there response over the phone. They just have to tell you what they have done.

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Hi Footy,

So does the loan continue without arrears, or is it paid off already ?

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)