Rich at Last - S C A M Mail

Hammy1962
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3135 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Whooho $8.5m Dollars, that should help pay for Christmas.................................................

My name is Jeniffer,

I am happy to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has directed me to you at this point in time so do not be afraid.

I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart

.And am contacting you because I don’t have any other option than to tell you as I was touched to open up to you

, I am married to Mr.Mauller Edward who worked with Libyan embassy in London for ten years before he died in the year 2005.we were married for eleven years without a child.

He died after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. & i have 8.5 million dollars to transfer to you in charity name to help poor in your place, contact me here. Sincerely. Jeniffer Mauller Edward mail[mrs******1@hotmail.com]

H

Edited by SabreSheep
Removing the email address in case someone is stupid enough :D

44 years at the pointy end of the motor trade. :eek:

GARUDALINUX.ORG

Garuda Linux comes with a variety of desktop environments like KDE, GNOME, Cinnamon, XFCE, LXQt-kwin, Wayfire, Qtile, i3wm and Sway to choose from.

nope was moved and reopened in 1999

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

These spam emails and postings you see are actually not funny, because there are people going through health issues who reply to them. There was an article in the media recently where a lot of people actually emailed the spam poster and then sent a payment as an admin fee.

Good to highlight the issue, but we must make sure there is a big warning sign put up about these.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

Answer it Hammy, I did a few years ago and had a lot of fun with one of these. If you do, let us know how it's going.

I kept it going until the inevitable request for money and then sent an abusive April fool.

These spam emails and postings you see are actually not funny, because there are people going through health issues who reply to them. There was an article in the media recently where a lot of people actually emailed the spam poster and then sent a payment as an admin fee.

Good to highlight the issue, but we must make sure there is a big warning sign put up about these.

You will notice I starred out half the email address to prevent anyone falling for it from this thread.

Title edited to reflect the situation as well for clarity

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.

You will notice I starred out half the email address to prevent anyone falling for it from this thread.

Title edited to reflect the situation as well for clarity

Good. As i have seen people posting to CAG asking whether an email received was genuine, when it was obviously not.

This type of [problem] started years ago. I can remember my Dad getting a letter about 30 years ago, about someone with the family name having left money in South Africa.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

South Africa.,??

Do you not mean a Nigerian boiler room

Different country, same continent though:-)

No, it was South Africa. I believe this is where they originally started, before Nigeria got in on the act.

I have an undisclosed sum deposited in an account with UBS in London as well as several millions in winnings from assorted lotteries. I don't have the time to go collecting all this cash, but if someone would like to assist me, they can have 25%....

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

Whoa, calm down all you serious people. I (Me) that is, think they are well funny, we all need a little light humour to help us through the day.

Conniff's suggestion was the best and I might well reply to this just for laugh.

I'm not too chuffed at the willy nilly edits. I really can't image anyone on here being daft enough (apart from the folks in RLP) to think this isn't one of those things that can't be written. Additionally, if J's email as originally written is picked up by a spam bot on here and spammed, then the spammer is going to get lots of spam, generated by the spam the spammer sent out. Perfect irony.

If you are all too Mr Serious killjoys to like the title, content or gist of the thing then just delete it all.

H

GARUDALINUX.ORG

Garuda Linux comes with a variety of desktop environments like KDE, GNOME, Cinnamon, XFCE, LXQt-kwin, Wayfire, Qtile, i3wm and Sway to choose from.

Conniff's suggestion was the best and I might well reply to this just for laugh.

If you do decide to reply, please use a disposable email address. They will respond to anyone, even if they didn't send the spam to the address you use.

Did this with a fake job offer which turned out to be selling fake watches on ebay. They wanted me to advertise, collect payments and forward on after taking my cut. They would then ship the watches - More likely, run off with the money and leave me to deal with the PayPal refunds.

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

There's a great 419 site

Where the guy has been spoofing them back for years

It very funny

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

H

That's the way. I took a pic off Bing images of a nice gentleman, no idea who he was, and had pics of some woman in the kitchen doing (or pretending to do) cooking. I kept it going even after she asked for some banking fees and an airline ticket but I invented an airline and said I could get a ticket for £12 so no need for the £480 she needed. Even then she/he/they didn't see through it. It was good fun and I used a Hotmail address.

There's a great 419 site

Where the guy has been spoofing them back for years

It very funny

Dx

My favourite was where he got a bunch of them to re-enact the Dead Parrot Monty Python sketch and send it to him, after having them carve and send a wooden bust of his own head.

Whoa, calm down all you serious people. I (Me) that is, think they are well funny, we all need a little light humour to help us through the day.

I'm not too chuffed at the willy nilly edits. I really can't image anyone on here being daft enough (apart from the folks in RLP) to think this isn't one of those things that can't be written. Additionally, if J's email as originally written is picked up by a spam bot on here and spammed, then the spammer is going to get lots of spam, generated by the spam the spammer sent out. Perfect irony.

If you are all too Mr Serious killjoys to like the title, content or gist of the thing then just delete it all.

H

I do appreciate the humor however we also have to Protect CAG

Just because you are not stupid enough to fall for it does not mean others are not as wise and in fact many people DO fall victim to these crooks. If someone were to fall victim after seeing it here (Without Edits) then CAG could be vicariously liable for the damage.

If you feel the editing was out of order please send Admin an email

Regards

SS

I'm not going to argue with anyone who uses the word vicariously in response to a jokey post.

H

GARUDALINUX.ORG

Thread closed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3135 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks