Provident Loan(s)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3174 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Where is the rest of it?

No agreement if this is 3 seperate debts then where is the evidence of this.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

There are three sets of the above so nine pages in total. Then there are the three signed agreements. I can not plead UE due to the age but as the say the balance us zero

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

Well l have not seen 3 sets of the above posted hence the question.

tho they have claimed to sent a DN have you got these?

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Sorry i was restricted by space so natural question. I have notice of sums in arrears. For the life of me i can not see where they have said they issued a DN. In any event i don't have them.

Notice of sums in arrears is another name for deafult notice.

If you look on the posted document the second title states about arrears, sorry l cant copy and paste it, the exact title is Reminder arrears notice details. This whole info gives u the address of service and a date notice issued. have you got this notice?

sadly not quite.

a NOSIN[A] letter is something they must send every 6mts after the rule change a while back

else they cant continue to levy those charges nor add interest. [if they are]

its not a default notice.

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hmm according to Provi/CKedrupt, yes l no they are gone or fake, they have said that the notice of arrears is the same as a DN. I only say that as a school mum has a loan with them that due to no fault of here own she has deafulted on. they are claiming they have sent her a DN and produced 1 of these despite being deafulted for 2 plus years now.

a NOSIN is NOT a DEFAULT NOTICE -

nor a replacement for one - end of!!

a NOSIN is simply a letter telling you

you are in arrears by the stated 'sum'

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

a NOSIN is NOT a DEFAULT NOTICE -

nor a replacement for one - end of!!

a NOSIN is simply a letter telling you

you are in arrears by the stated 'sum'

Absolutely correct,

A DN must clearly show a date by which the account must be brought back in to normal status.

a Notice of sums in arrears is a statement of the arrears only.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Thanks all

Yes I have several NOSIA but oddly I do not think I have had one for some time now.

That will explain why I couldn't see mention of a DN

By the sounds of it I have them on several points

Now the question is, do I let sleeping dogs lie or write to them asking for the statement balances of £0 to be reflected on my credit file.

I have exactly the same with an HBOS current account where 1st Credit sent me a statement showing the balance of £0

• 3 weeks later...

Another quick update.

When they first started to send letters I sent the no doorstep letter along with the CCA request.

In their final response they mentioned that the £1 fee had been deducted from my account "in error" .

Today I received a cheque for £1 to repay that. I think I will hang on to it just in case.

I also noticed on the agreements they sent me there is reference to overleaf, well guess what , they have not sent me anything overleaf

• 1 year later...

I have two questions and I will explain my reasons

1) When taking out a provident loan was the paperwork that came with it two sided or just one i.e were there terms and conditions on the back ? I CCA'd for a provident loan and got back just one sheet of paper , if memory served me the paperwork was in triplicate but there were T&C's on the back so I am looking for clarification.

2) If you have several loans with provident can they bundle them all up under one reference number and treat it as one loan when issuing a claim . My 3 loans have just been sold to Lowlife so I would expect a claim some time soon

Thanks