Dissolved creditor with CCJ registered on sole property

Create balance
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3185 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have a CCJ registered with a final charging order dated 8/6/07 on my property. The company appears to have been dissolved 7/11/09 from info online. I have never had any other payment plan in place with them or correspondence. How can I get this removed as I wish to sell the property in the near future?

Thanks

Who to

Tell us the. Full story

If your sols were cute it could be done without telling anyone.

Dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

It's a final CCJ 8/6/07 with One World Leasing. Property in sole name but with three other CCJs also. Considering selling next year but want to resolve these first if possible by borrowing money to offer full and final settlements on these and other unsecured debts (13 in total). Amount owed in total about. £150k so looking for some serious reductions in accepted offers or I will be paying £10 each until I die ! I also no longer have my own income as have little boy now so monies come from new husbands wage and they have no recourse of collection in him.

Perhaps if you could state the dissolved creditors name and what type of debt it was in connection with CB.....for further advice.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

As above... One World Leasing, leading some refrigeration equipment. Company number 0XXXXXXX, National Debtline sent me to Financial Conduct Authority who confirmed they don't regulate them but couldn't help more and just said speak to CAB. I know they are little use in complex situations as had a meeting with them previously wig hall my files and they just told me to go bankrupt!

Edited by Andyorch
Company reference number removed

Apologies didnt see the name......thread moved to the appropriate forum.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

You are already here General Legal Issues.....its purely an administrative move so you are in the correct forum.