Harrow Council - PCN's Sent to Old Address

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3192 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Jamberson Following is the response I have got from council after requesting to re-issue NTO for the two PCNs.

Thank you for your email

As stated in our email on 19/08/2015 you will need to wait for our written response and then for an Order of Recovery to be sent to you.

We are unable to send any response or the Order of Recovery to your current address unless you can provide proof of your residency.

We would require either a copy of your tenancy agreement or a utility bill. These would need to indicate the date you moved into the current address.

I do have a tenancy agreement, TV Bill, electoral registration. However, they haven't mentioned any thing about issuing NTO and still talking about Order Of Recovery.

I take their reply as a positive one.

They would be breaching procedures if they sent an Order for Recovery to your home address, because that isn't the address on the original Notice to Owner (hence why we have this problem - they can't just change it).

What I think they are proposing is that they will amend the records and issue a Notice to Owner to your correct address - which is the best outcome.

In any case, I think you should send them what they want, and it sounds like the whole address issue is going to be resolved.

Let us know what they do next, after you've sent the documents...

I sent an email to parking enforcement team last week with all my tv bills attached and also sent my tenancy agreement this week monday but so far I haven't received any response from them. Today I again have sent an email to them requesting to inform about their decision on this.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jamberson it's been a long time haven't heard anything from you please read my previous post.

I still haven't heard anything from the council also today I went to my old address and still no post from council

not sure what action to take now

I also asked council of what decision have they made but the haven't came back to me yet its been more than two weeks now.

• dx100uk changed the title to Harrow Council - PCN's Sent to Old Address