Hyundai--Who's THE man.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3136 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

https://www.hyundaipressoffice.co.uk/page/5/

Mr Tony Whitehorn

Chief Executive

Hyundai Motor UK Limited

728 London Road

High Wycombe

Buckinghamshire

HP11 1HE

How to Upload Documents/Images on CAG - **INSTRUCTIONS CLICK HERE**

FORUM RULES - Please ensure to read these before posting **FORUM RULES CLICK HERE**

I cannot give any advice by PM - If you provide a link to your Thread then I will be happy to offer advice there.

I advise to the best of my ability, but I am not a qualified professional, benefits lawyer nor Welfare Rights Adviser.

Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Thanks for that most useful info guys. That CEO site is awesome.

Bought a car a while back and it is covered by a Hyundai warranty. (I have already posted about this).

Unfortunately, some time after purchase I discovered the warranty is operated by Motorway direct, and in fact they farm it out to an outfit called Premier or similar. The car has developed an electrical fault and is going into an independent garage for assessment soon----they wanted my CC number to pay for diagnosis (nae chance).

I have a gut feeling I will be posting on here for a while in relation to this warranty, but if they refuse to repair car at no cost to me then I shall be contacting Hyundai and the finance company.

I bought this car far from home and that is why it is on HP--I could have paid it outright but have read too many stories on here, so it's on the chuckies.

Not Premier, but Prestige---just as bad---administer warranties for many sources. Garage does not want to deal with them---much hassle as they are always trying to get out of paying for work.

• 2 months later...

UPDATE:- Who pays now?? Car taken into main dealers who charged me £90 for a diagnostic. Fault supposedly found and warranty company agreed to pay repairs. WOW. Car supposedly repaired then a few days later the fault re appears, meantime warranty has expired. Dealer says that if no fault found with new parts then I will have to pay for further repairs-----so what good is their diagnostic check.

As far as I'm concerned I paid them a good price to ascertain what the fault was, and can't see why I should pay more.

What, if any, recourse do I have??