style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3213 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Good afternoon beth0o0,

I am very sorry to hear that your partner was hospitalised with a suspected heart attack; I cannot imagine that has been easy.

I very much want to help you, however I can find no record that the Customer Relations team have received any communication from you regarding your partners account.

I hope you can appreciate that as this is an anonymous public forum we do not have access to any information other than your username, meaning we are unable to help fully resolve the situation without locating your partners account first.

I note you have said that you have emailed our CEO and have also written to us regarding this. Can you please resend your email to customer.relations@brighthouse.co.uk. In the subject line of your email can you please make sure you include the reference 219061 – this will allow us to match up your email to the case we have logged for you, we will then be able to locate you partners account and can start to help resolve this for you both.

Many Thanks,

Jason

Web Relations