Sky Subscription Renewal

viper911
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3226 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Coming back from a year away from Sky for BB/LR as they were unwilling to offer a deal in 2014.

When I was on the phone discussing renewing my TV, which was also out, as well as "upgrading" to BB/LR, she quoted a price of £32.01 for everything.

Now the woman I was talking to was nice enough however seemed a bit "doozie", sounded like she didnt know what she was talking about.

So, to keep myself right, and hopefully they were recording the call,

I asked several times before she done her legal bumf to confirm that indeed it was £32.01 for everything, DTV/BB/LR and she said yes.

So, I check my my sky page and in the subscriptions page it shows DTV renewed, BB/LR to start 30/7/15,

and shows my next 3 months subscriptions amounts to be £32.01 every month.

So it looks like I am getting everything for £32.01.

However in the event something has went pear shaped and in a months time I get reverted back to the bog standard price, do I have a comeback?

Always request confirmation via email or letter.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

See I asked that, to get confirmation and she said I would get confirmation by email and letter

however the first email that came out only told me I had renewed my DTV for another year,

didnt mention price, just the 35% off offer, which coincidentally is the £32.01.

Original price is £49.25, less 35% brings me to £32.01.

Which is why I am concerned when she has told me this is the price for everything however it matches exactly just the TV offer.

Then I get my letter confirming BB/LR which is stated as £11 LR and £2.50 BB per month.

Still less than I would be paying for my TV overall

however bit miffed considering she told me it was £32.01 for everything.

So it gets more confusing when my mysky page shows everything and also £32.01. Hoping she has just cocked up and not charged me for BB/LR

Ring thrm back and check. Theyll have it on record and they'll have the call log too

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

If its showing £32.01 I am assuming your bb and talk are not active yet

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)