Selling property in the sunny isle of Cyprus

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3257 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have some relatives who own property in Cyprus, who now wish to dispose of it. They are not resident on the island anymore, and as I understand it property prices there are still depressed, but they are very eager to sell to assist with cashflow issues.

Are there any reputable agencies dealing with selling real estate in Cyprus, which are competent at also marketing it to the British (and potentially, Russian) markets?

North or South? North could be a problem as in the past warnings was put out about legality of property sales as Turkey invaded the North, suggest look and make sure south, just my thought???

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

They will be able sell it, but for an urgent sale they will have to offer it at a much reduced price. Are there any Cyprus ex pats sites online, where they can get advice ? What about advertising the house in the UK and just using someone in Cyprus to handle the viewings.

There are probably loads of Cypriots living in the London area, who would be interested in buying a property back home, if it is at an attractive price. Are there any Cypriot social organisations in the UK where they can advertise the house for sale ?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

I should've clarified - South part of the island.

I don't think it's an urgent need to sell, just sometime within the next few months. The main thing I was hoping to find are reputable expat sites or agencies that could facilitate this.