Lloyds - Business Banking Account

Paolomio
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3260 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

First of all apologies if the answer to this exists in another thread. I’ve recently started up as a limited company business and (foolishly) opened up a business banking current account with Lloyds around a month ago. I tried to transfer my salary on Friday only to be advised there was a block on my account and I didn’t have access to my funds. I’ve since spoken to a grand total of 6 different individuals, none of whom have been able to explain why my account is blocked or specifically when it will be unblocked. I’ve also been mostly ignored by the bank manager at the branch I opened the account, fobbed off on Monday with an e-mail claiming he would look into. Despite providing my phone number on 4 occasions to 4 different people, I’ve not had a call back to explain.

I want to close the account and open one with another bank, however this will negatively impact my credit score. I’m at a loss as to where to take this now, I’m beyond furious.

Any help/guidance/direction to a relevant thread would be massively appreciated.