Don't Get Done Get Dom on parking

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3295 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

100% more informative than the useless watchdog program mind!!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

100% more informative than the useless watchdog program mind!!

dx

Can't argue with that.

Dom did however (as did Watchdog) get a few material facts wrong.

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

When I saw the Watchdog program and they didn't name the company they had infiltrated, I did wonder if there were some legal goings on in the background.

Watchdog usually name and shame! By the end of the piece, I was ready to scream, "It's not a fine" and " What about the appeals process?"

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

they all got it eaxactly correct

and it was pleasing to hear it explained properly

and clearly what the tickets actually were.

unlike annie who used the word fine several times in the interview

I think dom said something about bailiffs that wasn't right though with regard to ppc speculative invoices

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Did anyone notice that the boss from bpa said they can't issue a penalty. I might look again to confirm that.

He said, quote they are not fines, they are not penalties, they are notices unquote min 33:30

Edited by Conniff

Last week's Watchdog I thought was a waste of a 20 minute segment. It was strange how they didn't name and shame the PPC concerned, apart from the fact that it's an IPC member there was no info given whatsoever.

If the advice still being given was to just ignore all correspondence then I suppose they could have simply just said that, however it'd probably have taken the full hour's show to explain the minefield that is POFA, POPLA and IAS etc. I think though that if they'd taken 2 minutes to explain GPEOL and that these punitive charges are not legally enforceable, it would have had a far greater effect, and people would see these fake charges for exactly what they are, i.e fake. The way Watchdog worded their report was that these are legitimate charges and if appeals fail, must be paid.

Has anyone written to the BBC to put them right? If not, I may just do that.

Their report may have been stronger if the Bevis Result had not gone the way it did

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The SabreSheep, All information is offered on good faith and based on mine and others experiences. I am not a qualified legal professional and you should always seek legal advice if you are unsure of your position.