United Utilities Late Payment Bill

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3295 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

On the 13th May I received a payment reminder from United Utilities. The bill was dated on the 24/04/15 and strangely arrived on the 13/05/15. I double checked to see if I misplaced the first bill and it appears I have not received no bills from United Utilities since my last payment in January.

I did not think much so I paid the full amount online. Today I receive another letter from United Utilities legal department demanding that I pay £157 which is double the amount what they were initially asking.

I never have issues paying on time, I am very angered by the late arrivals of their letters and threats. Is there anything I can do to challenge United Utilities.

As far as I am concerned the bill is up to date and I am being punished for their errors and delays.

Kind Regards

Rather than deal with them on the phone letter will be much better

Formal complaint and keep a paper trail

Chang supplier if they are this bad why give them business

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)

That is what I have done, i have send an email and also included Council Water for North West. They are terrible, I mean I had a Gas Bill touching £1000 and I got on the phone and they were more than willing to help and to send final payment reminders and also threatening letters it is very insulting.