Reposession of a bail address

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3375 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, can anyone give me some advice. I live at an address with my landlord. But as a tenant in a separate part of the house. He went to court for a repossession 9th Jan 2015. He was then involved in an incident resulting in an assault charge against him. His previous court appearance he pleaded "Not guilty". The warrant of possession was granted 6th Feb 2015 but speaking to the solicitors they cannot act on it until the 2nd court case 6th March 2015. I think this is because it is his bail address.

The debt on the house is large, around £400K and has been ongoing for around 2 years now.

What is likely to happen? can the bank still send bailiffs in while he is on bail?

What happens if he goes to prison.?

What happens if the case keeps getting adjourned?

I understand that there is no definate answer but just some advice on what might happen would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by trishk977

Hello and welcome to CAG.

I've moved you to the lettings forum, where the guys will know what to do. They should be along later, but weekends are always a little quieter here. Please bear with us until they're able to get here. :)

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Who was granted the PO? the LL or the bank?

Either way, it seems you will be evicted after 6 Mar so time to look for alternative accom.

IMO If LL is on bail, he can be evicted, up to him to sort out acceptable new bail address or be remanded in Custody.