Lovely message from Debtsolvers.net

BankFodder
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3444 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

How thoughtful of Mary Branningan of Debtsolvers.net to include us on her mailing list and to send us this email.

More and more businesses are seeing invoices go unpaid, do you have the same problem?

Recovering debts owed to your business is crucial as all companies revolve around cash flow. Bills, wages, VAT and other expenditures can suffer if your clients refuse to pay for your products and services.

The problem for you is that it can be very time consuming and frustrating chasing up debts and it takes a certain skill set to be successful in doing so.

Fortunately, we know the importance of recovering your money, so we are driven and focused on helping companies just like yours get paid for the work you have carried out. Collect Debts owed to your business right away.

By using our service you can expect:

• We chase your debts to let you focus on running your business.
  • We have a high success rate of around 90% of all debts recovered.
  • We work on commission so you don't pay a penny if we don't recover your debts.
  • You can recover money for the products and services you have already worked on.

We offer a free comparison service and can deliver you up to 4 quotes from the top UK debt recovery agents, Get started by contacting us today.

We look forward to hearing from you and hope was can help!

Many thanks,

Mary Brannigan,

Senior Accounts Manager

debtlogo.png

Mary Branningan - I'm sure that we'll bear Debtsolvers in mind if we ever have this kind of difficulty.

How thoughtful of Mary Branningan of Debtsolvers.net to include us on her mailing list and to send us this email.

Mary Branningan - I'm sure that we'll bear Debtsolvers in mind if we ever have this kind of difficulty.

At least we have a conract if Debtsolvers tactics are unlawful .

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

So dcas have brokers now?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

So dcas have brokers now?

So it would seem, maybe it is well you can have Snotcall, Moorcarp, Lowell, or Arrow.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

comparethecrapdebt dot com. You even get a free donkey if you sign up via them. Not a toy donkey but an actual stubborn animal that serves no purpose.

Think I will register the domain LOL

comparethecrapdebt dot com. You even get a free donkey if you sign up via them. Not a toy donkey but an actual stubborn animal that serves no purpose.

What's wrong with donkeys? I know a lot of people who like them, me included. They might be similar to a DCA, such as taking people for a ride, but to compare them to a DCA is insulting to donkeys.