@DisneyStore @myhermes DisneyStore-Worst customer service of my life!! ***Resolved***

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3364 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

When they call you back, tell them you want to compensated for all the 'hassle' i.e. time, telephone call's etc.

they've promised me a call back "before this evening" which wont happen!

no call but got this:

"Thank you very much for your patience while we are investigating this matter for you. We are currently awaiting a response back from our warehouse team regarding your tracking number. As soon as we have a response back from the them we will be in touch.

Thank you once again for your patience whilst your case was looked into.

With Kindest Regards,"

I bet it takes another five days for the warehouse to respond! just checked the tracking code that I was originally sent and it's updated this morning to say "returned to sender". I'm getting the impression here disney arnt being entirely honest!

They have probably sold more stock online then they actually had in stock, this is a high value item, they should of taken orders online. That's my reading, it could be true that their supplier is waiting for stock from the manufacturer. They have underestimated demand.

no call but got this:

"Thank you very much for your patience while we are investigating this matter for you. We are currently awaiting a response back from our warehouse team regarding your tracking number. As soon as we have a response back from the them we will be in touch.

Thank you once again for your patience whilst your case was looked into.

With Kindest Regards,"

I bet it takes another five days for the warehouse to respond! just checked the tracking code that I was originally sent and it's updated this morning to say "returned to sender". I'm getting the impression here disney arnt being entirely honest!

sent a VERY stern email and got this back:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Your query has been escalated to myself here at the Disney Head Office following your earlier email to Graham Burridge. We have indeed been tracking your case, and would like to sincerely apologise that the delivery of Maleficent has taken longer than it should have.

I was sorry to learn of the delivery issue you originally encountered with your doll and thank you for highlighting this to us. We do pass all courier feedback on, and apologise that the doll was returned to sender. This is an extremely unusual occurrence, and our team at the Guest Service were closely following your order, however, it can be challenging to receive real time updates from the courier, as Hermes do have to investigate any missing parcel which can take some time. We do have team members who are new to the Magic, and would like to apologise that more information could not be provided on the whereabouts of your order.

I would also like to reassure you that being aware of the delivery problems with your order, having been informed of your case by our Guest Service Centre, I had indeed sourced a Maleficent Doll, in case there were further issues. I can advise that this Maleficent doll has now been sent to you from our Head Office today via UPS next day delivery. I have personally packaged this and addressed it for you, and hope that it arrives in a perfect condition. If you would like the tracking number for it, please do contact me tomorrow, as I will be able to provide this.

To welcome you back to our Online Store for a more positive experience, I am pleased to share a 20% discount code with you as a gesture of goodwill :

X

This code is valid until April 18th 2015 and can be redeemed on all items, including sale, media and Limited Edition items.

We thank you once again for taking the time to contact us as it is only through the feedback of our Guests we can seek to improve our products and services. If I can assist you further, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Good stuff, lets see what happens.

sent a VERY stern email and got this back:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Your query has been escalated to myself here at the Disney Head Office following your earlier email to Graham Burridge. We have indeed been tracking your case, and would like to sincerely apologise that the delivery of Maleficent has taken longer than it should have.

I was sorry to learn of the delivery issue you originally encountered with your doll and thank you for highlighting this to us. We do pass all courier feedback on, and apologise that the doll was returned to sender. This is an extremely unusual occurrence, and our team at the Guest Service were closely following your order, however, it can be challenging to receive real time updates from the courier, as Hermes do have to investigate any missing parcel which can take some time. We do have team members who are new to the Magic, and would like to apologise that more information could not be provided on the whereabouts of your order.

I would also like to reassure you that being aware of the delivery problems with your order, having been informed of your case by our Guest Service Centre, I had indeed sourced a Maleficent Doll, in case there were further issues. I can advise that this Maleficent doll has now been sent to you from our Head Office today via UPS next day delivery. I have personally packaged this and addressed it for you, and hope that it arrives in a perfect condition. If you would like the tracking number for it, please do contact me tomorrow, as I will be able to provide this.

To welcome you back to our Online Store for a more positive experience, I am pleased to share a 20% discount code with you as a gesture of goodwill :

X

This code is valid until April 18th 2015 and can be redeemed on all items, including sale, media and Limited Edition items.

We thank you once again for taking the time to contact us as it is only through the feedback of our Guests we can seek to improve our products and services. If I can assist you further, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Excellent, well done Hacked_Off, well done Disney, they got there in the end.

You get 20% off your next purchase, they cost a fortune, so that's quite a saving.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Just to ad insult to injury, the code disney provided me with does not work despite having it in writing it's valid until April 2015. No reply from disney as yet.

Have you considered withdrawing your custom? It seems odd that you should be a fanatically loyal customer spending thousands of pounds, if their service falls so far below your expectations.