I need help! **Sorted**

osa12
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3562 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

At the beginning I would like to greet everyone on this forum. I also hope that there will be a person who will help me with my problem. Maybe from the beginning ...

I decided to invest in yourself and would like to be a professional driver cat. C + E.

I found a school that will prepare me for the exam, the doctor also accepted everything, I did additional study eyes (wear glasses). All together with a form to change the license + license sent to the DVLA. I hope I did everything correctly. The problem with waiting for the answer from the DVLA already 3 months and I do not know if this is normal procedure. When I called the DVLA a lady said that my all documents are of 2.05. 2014 and I have to wait because a group of doctors analyzed my documents. Probably it is the wear glasses. Do not nobody is able to tell me how much I have to wait, and if at all Post any answer.

I hope someone on this forum as a hint to me and what's next with my license.

Frankly it I'm going to call them and say the do not want to take only let him give me back the license.

Regards osa12

Hello, today the same morning I decided to call the DVLA again. It turned out that after 3 months of waiting for a team of doctors decided that I do not have any contraindications to taking a driving license (C + E) and more importantly they have to send me all my documents in a few days. As much as I gasped as I heard it. We'll see how it will be and whether it actually got.

Osa12 .

In the space of 3 months last year I had done the full exam list!

First had to take a medical to apply for my licence. Got my licence back in 2 weeks, did both theory tests the following week. Then passed practical test for my C licence the following month (have to send licence away again to get provional C+E licence took another 2 weeks) Then took C+E the following month.

Start to finish took 14 weeks in total so I think they have really been stringing you along!

heh ... it was my dream to do everything in 3 months, but as you can see will it last a little longer. Still, do not give up and I'm going to pass the partition and get a new license.

Thanks for the answer :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again, as I said earlier already got back my papers from the DVLA and start working. I already established theory test date. Thank you all for your answer in my case.

Good luck Osa12.v