2nd claim MKDP Current Account & P/L

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3313 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes it means they are deliberating on whether to inform the court to issue Directions Questionnaires and proceed to allocation.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 1 month later...

I have just called the county court in Northampton for an update on this claim. They have informed me it is now Stayed from 29th September. I have been advised to call up every 10 days for the next month or two to ensure it has not lifted. This is because the claimant may pay £50 fee to have it lifted and pursue the claim.

Looks good though I think....

You dont need to phone at all if they make applictaion to lift the stay you must provided with a copy of said application by the court.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello,

Want to get a little advise regarding this as it has reared its head. MKDP are trying to communicate with me over this. It is still stayed by the court because MKDP hadn't done anything further.

Is there anything I can do to get this struck out or something just so I can bring closure and tell these compello, Keynes, MKDP or MKRR or which ever they wish to be called to go away?

Any help would be appreciated! I have not heard from the court, but MKDP are threatening to have the stay lifted?

I have got a result. MKDP are going to discontinue the claim.

Interestingly they have reminded me that I am still liable to pay and they may at a later date make another claim should information come to light lol.

My other two account I had dismissed in court they also tried to say I was still liable to pay. I kind of put them in their place.

Going to ? Have you received a Notice of Discontinuance willintonboots ?

Regards

Andy

Hi Andy,

I am waiting for it to arrive in the post from the court.

Because they had been pestering me, I forced them into making a decision and used the outcomes of the other two accounts in my favour.

I had even managed to get this taken off my credit report by stating they had no evidence to prove the debt was mine.