A4E Exit Report. Is it 2 pages or 7

DarwinUK
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3608 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone.

The A4E Exit Report (moving on report), the one you get on your last appointment with A4E before being thrown back to the JCP.

Does anyone know how many pages there should be ? I received a two page report, but googling some page I didnt bookmark said there was 7 pages, and that we only get two but the full 7 pages are sent to DWP.

Ive put in a SAR with the DWP, and they say there is only two pages. So just wanted clarification that there is only two pages and not seven.

Hi Everyone.

The A4E Exit Report (moving on report), the one you get on your last appointment with A4E before being thrown back to the JCP.

Does anyone know how many pages there should be ? I received a two page report, but googling some page I didnt bookmark said there was 7 pages, and that we only get two but the full 7 pages are sent to DWP.

Ive put in a SAR with the DWP, and they say there is only two pages. So just wanted clarification that there is only two pages and not seven.

I did the WP with one of the Ingeus sub-contractors. My Exit Report was 2 pages. Also had to put in a SAR to the DWP before I got a copy

At least it's 1 page longer than the exit report from Ingeus. 'Client is work ready', mine simply said.

Having 30+ years prior work experience, I think I was 'work ready' before ever going on the damn program :)

At least it's 1 page longer than the exit report from Ingeus. 'Client is work ready', mine simply said.

Same here.

Ingeus ought to produce T-Shirts for their leavers with slogans on them saying 'I suffered 2 years of nonsensical crap and all I got was this lousy 1 page summary' :-)

Having 30+ years prior work experience, I think I was 'work ready' before ever going on the damn program :)

I totally agree. I have also been getting the Universal Jobmatch job alerts, and they are all Aprentice jobs for about £150 per week. At 47 yrs old with work experience from the age of 16, I find it funny that the UJ emails are sending me aprentice jobs.

Same here.

Ingeus ought to produce T-Shirts for their leavers with slogans on them saying 'I suffered 2 years of nonsensical crap and all I got was this lousy 1 page summary' :-)

..or how about T-shirts with 'Ingeus didd my CV fore me'.. :)