style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3613 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks again Andy, I understand that now. Would it be worth asking for compound interest or do you think that would be pushing it?

I have all the payments that I have made on a spreadsheet which I can post tomorrow. Could you cast your eyes over it to see if I have the working out correct. I could take that with me to court to explain how I have worked it all out if the judge wants to know how I calculated it all.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pushing it...... I would be happy to just be recompensed and a little damages award.I have just amended post #74

section 69 of the County Courts Act 1984 (power of county courts to award interest on debts and damages)

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Only if it was requested in the Order/Directions after your last hearing.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Hi all. I sent in my part 18 reply an hour before the deadline so they wouldnt have much time to reply as I am in court Monday the 10th but it didnt work, they got a letter out to me Friday and I got it today.

Its a copy of proposed directions that theywill be seeking on Monday at The Court Management Conference.

Heres the links to the paperwork below. Can someone have a quick look to see if I need to take anything with me on Monday please.

http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac318/zentrix9/MR%20VIRGIN%20MNBA/1.jpg

http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac318/zentrix9/MR%20VIRGIN%20MNBA/2.jpg

http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac318/zentrix9/MR%20VIRGIN%20MNBA/3.jpg

They are asking for copies of accounts from the company I was the director in and who I purchased the item from. As this is now a liquidated company I dont have them anymore, I left them in the building when the liquidators took possession.

They also want medical evidence supporting my stress claims.

Looks like they are going to go for a trial now. At the summary judgment the judge found for the claimant but stayed the order until I allowed me to come back and present my argument at the management conference (or is it still a summary judgment?) are Optima scared he may reverse his judgment after hearing my side of the argument and going to go for a trial instead, can I stop them?

I look forward to any coments.

That's just proposed Directions ZENTRIX .Did you draft any with your AQ?

Hi Andy, to be honest I dont think that I did, I have the CCA and SAR paperwork and couldnt think of anything else I would need. Do you think I have missed something or think I should ask for something in particular?

I think they are going to try and say that I knew that the company was in trouble when I made the purchase and thats why they want the accounts. I dont have them, if i tell the judge do you think that he will accept it? I do have an email from the liquidators saying that all the records were destroyed.

I used cards from MBNA and HSBC and claimed back half from HSBC, would it be in my interest to try for the other half from HSBC? Would they make MBNA backoff if I did? If HSBC had to pay the other half would they then go after MBNA for half? Just curious.

• 1 month later...

I have had a confirmation letter from the liquidators saying that they have destroyed all the paperwork so they dont have any accounts. They also said Optima contacted them for copies of the accounts and were told the same. Why have they asked me to do the same when they already know they dont have them? are they hoping I would produce them and give them proof I am fibbing? I dont have copies anyway, they were in the factory when the liquidators took charge.

Yes Z using the N265 then they will request which document they require.

You only list any document referred to in your defence or WS and relied upon.

Regards

Andy

Ok, just emailed Optima my N265.

I have 1 other thing to do:-

I have to provide medical evidence relating to my allegations of stress contained within my counterclaim.

What should I do, I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping but not been to the doctors to say that it was specifically caused by this case or ask for medication/help. I have just carried on regardless.

Anyone have a suggestion?

" I have 1 other thing to do:-

I have to provide medical evidence relating to my allegations of stress contained within my counterclaim."

Who directed that disclosure Z?

Andy

Hi Andy, there was a case conference where the judge went through the proposed directions from the claimant and threw some things out and amended others, this is one of the things that was left. So as I see it, it wasnt ordered by the judge but he okayed it?

Judges can only order disclosure from the Claimant in the main...I would disregard it if you cant disclose.

So long as you have submitted your N265 there is nothing to request an unless order on...only the DJ can demand you supply medical evidence.Their claim does not rise on fall on your medical notes...disregard and ensure that they disclose their claim.

Ok all done, if I want to inspect or get copies of any paperwork they hold I have to ask them by 4pm on the 15th Feb. Is it best for me to ask for copies of all their documents just to make sure? and do I have to use a specific form to do so?

Request what you think or need will be usefull...simply request them by way of letter/email.

• 2 weeks later...

Andy, just looking at the court papers sent to me and it says IT IS ORDERED THAT (at the top) The defendant shall provide medical evidence relating to his allegations of stress contained within his counterclaim.

Do I need to get a letter from the doctor? I am proper stressed at the moment, not sleeping, my lips are numb and tingly and my left arm throbbing a bit.

Been to see the doctor tonight, I should be able to collect a letter from the doctor on Tuesday, also told him everything thats going on and how I feel etc and he has prescribed me a course of anti depresents. He agrees that I am suffering from stress.

I have flagged your post for andyorch to help. However, it looks pretty clear that the Judge has ordered this in order to support your counterclaim.

Are you going to be ok with the timing if you are not able to collect the letter until Tuesday ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Thanks B, it should have been last week that the letter should have been there but they have given me till Monday 4pm so I will email them a copy of my prescription, that should be proof, then forward the letter from the Doctor as soon as I get it on Tuesday.

Ah righto - that is good you have the extra leeway.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D