Aaaaarghh!!

Iain Smith
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6420 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

How on earth do i make a claim on-line??? Can anyone help as i would like to send it asap. Have done everything else, prelim letter LBA schedule of charges etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated as i feel really stupid not having been able to do it myself.

Thanks.

Hi all,

Forget the above as i have worked out how to do it. But as with everything i do, i've now come across a new problem. On checking for this i came across what i was entitled to claim for....I have only requested refund of DD charges which have exceeded the cost of the original DD for example if my DD was for £25.00 and they charged me £30 for having insufficient funds........Am i now right in thinking that i can claim for any Returned DD charge... Am really panicking as this amounts too much more than i requested in my schedule of charges and now think i may have to start all over again........Please help anyone.

Thanks fuzzgun,

Not feeling confident at all just now as i'm about to send MCOL and think I've shot myself in the foot by not requesting payment for everything back!! Can anyone tell me if i can change my request at this stage or is it best to start again and send another LBA with schedule of charges requesting all charges back?

Really need some answers as this thing is keeping me awake far too much.

Thanks!

You can amend your total and schedule of charges at this stage,

include anything that is marked "charge".

I would suggest that you have another quick read through the F.A.Q's though, its not enough to just send off the letters and hope, you need to Know in your own mind what you are doing, and then its not half as scarey honest!

Hope this helps

Halifax settled

Halifax (again) settled

Nationwide settled

Natwest settled

Don't forget to donate to this site, they gave us the backbone to put up a fight, we've learnt how to reclaim our rights and proved banks are all nothing but........ rubbish <wink>

Thanks dollies,

Have been reading throught the forum and the FAQ's for a few days now and i'm pretty sure i know what to claim back. Was given some bad advice from a colleague who said it that only charges exceeding the original direct debit could be claimed back. Was then getting depressed reading bout Coumpound interest etc so I'm happy just claiming back the charges and simple interest as explained in the spreadsheets. Thanks for your help an i'll keep the site posted with my result.

Thanks again.