Breach of Companies Act and Breach of Contract

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3696 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I renewed / took a new contract with you over 7 weeks ago. Part of the deal was that I get Sky Mobile TV included. Bottom line is it is still not working and I am getting bored of explaining the history of how much time I have wasted on this. Therefore please can you call Olly at the Bluewater store on 020 3551 8641 who has all the details of this farcical situation. My number is 079xxx. Your twitter staff are useless too.

Now I keep keep getting nonsensical emails from people such as:

Jagruti Manshani (Vodafone Customer Services) dated 10/04/14

Aftab Alam (Vodafone Customer Services) dated 11/04/14

Johnson Samuel (Vodafone Customer Services) dated 12/04/14

All of these emails and more are in breach of the companies act. It is confusing for consumers to know who they are dealing with.

Under Sections 82 to 84 of the Companies Act 2006 (in conjunction with Statutory Instrument 2008/495) a limited companies letter-headed paper, emails and website must disclose the full company name, company number, registered office address and place of registration (i.e. a statement such as ‘Registered in England & Wales’).

Anyway I have reported them to Companies House who are in the process of making contact with Vodafone UK.

Perhaps Vodafone Risk and Compliance Department needs the sack??

Any news on my Sky Mobile TV?

I only renewed my contract as this formed part of the agreement. As it still has not been provided Vodafone are in clear breach.

Also please don't give me any BS about the contract is for airtime only.

Check the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1972

Edited by 998877
phone number

I renewed / took a new contract with you over 7 weeks ago. Part of the deal was that I get Sky Mobile TV included. Bottom line is it is still not working and I am getting bored of explaining the history of how much time I have wasted on this. Therefore please can you call Olly at the Bluewater store on 020 3551 8641 who has all the details of this farcical situation. My number is 079xxx. Your twitter staff are useless too.

Now I keep keep getting nonsensical emails from people such as:

Jagruti Manshani (Vodafone Customer Services) dated 10/04/14

Aftab Alam (Vodafone Customer Services) dated 11/04/14

Johnson Samuel (Vodafone Customer Services) dated 12/04/14

All of these emails and more are in breach of the companies act. It is confusing for consumers to know who they are dealing with.

Under Sections 82 to 84 of the Companies Act 2006 (in conjunction with Statutory Instrument 2008/495) a limited companies letter-headed paper, emails and website must disclose the full company name, company number, registered office address and place of registration (i.e. a statement such as ‘Registered in England & Wales’).

Anyway I have reported them to Companies House who are in the process of making contact with Vodafone UK.

Perhaps Vodafone Risk and Compliance Department needs the sack??

Any news on my Sky Mobile TV?

I only renewed my contract as this formed part of the agreement. As it still has not been provided Vodafone are in clear breach.

Also please don't give me any BS about the contract is for airtime only.

Check the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1972

I am unsure if you want advice or "a place to rant".

If the latter : sorry for intruding.

If the former: there is an excellent Voda rep on this site, Lee.

He is excellent, (though not a magician - the title of your thread doesn't mention Voda so he may not get to see it)

Let me know if you want me to pm him and post the advice on how to link an online complaint to Voda to his work on CAG.

I don't use Voda. I find their tarrifs don't offer me economy for what I need. If they did I'd use them like a shot : not because they are any better or worse than the others : all are big organisations and suffer the same issues* but at least with Voda there is "the fallback of Lee if it all goes wrong".

If you do want Lee's help - it is clear you are frustrated (I'd probably be as well if facing the same!), but please give him a chance : I've seen him work wonders, and he is pretty good at keeping in touch / letting people know what to expect in what time frame. By all means let him know what you think of Voda but let him have the time he notes he needs to try to fix it.

* re: all suffering the same: It is 14+ years since I had a Voda contract, though have used them for PAYG on a site where there was only Voda signal.

I was billed by Martin Dawes Telecoms (& don't mourn their demise!) but have since used all the other major networks and many of the VMNO's

Orange / T-mobile ( both now EE) and O2: some good front line operators, some poor. Some good mid level managers, some poor. Reluctance at 1st line and mid level to escalate help (there never seems to be a manager rather than a supervisor available when you need!) but their complaints escalation procedure usually works.

Virgin: not yet been misled by their 1st line staff, nor not helped when needed.

Three: poor 1st line support is my consistent experience.

Escalation : supervisors / managers never available if you ask for them. My experience is promised 'call backs' never happen.

"Moving targets" in what they offer (dongles not unlocked as per their T's & C's), more lately "Free 4G in December 2013" became "free 4G for a few thousand people, the rest following in dribs and drabs until March / April, with inaccurate advice about iPhone 5 and Three 4G compatibility"

Yet I use Three : they offer what I want, at a reasonable price.

I just have NO expectation of support from them.

In summary: I'd use any of the networks, just expect variable support (or none: with Three) so as to not be disappointed.

At least with Voda, there is Lee, on CAG, for when all else fails. Other networks : you should take note!

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Re: I am unsure if you want advice or "a place to rant".

Its both actually.

I have wasted so much time on the phone, in store, sending emails, about 30 tweets over 6-7 weeks it gets tiresome.

I just want what was agreed when I renewed my contract and now compensation for my costs and wasted time dealing in this matter.

Further I wanted to bring to everyones attention that Vodafone are breaching the comoanies act and Companies House are now investigating.

Vodafone is a joke / phoney company. They have a pretend complain to the CEO section but then someone call Abdul contacts me who I can't understand.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Re: I am unsure if you want advice or "a place to rant".

Its both actually.

I have wasted so much time on the phone, in store, sending emails, about 30 tweets over 6-7 weeks it gets tiresome.

I just want what was agreed when I renewed my contract and now compensation for my costs and wasted time dealing in this matter.

Further I wanted to bring to everyones attention that Vodafone are breaching the comoanies act and Companies House are now investigating.

Vodafone is a joke / phoney company. They have a pretend complain to the CEO section but then someone call Abdul contacts me who I can't understand.

See previous. My offer to flag this to Lee / repost how to get it "in the system" for him stands ..... But it is up to you to make it clear if you'd like me to do so.

OK if he can help that will be good. But I bet he says can I waste more time filling in a form and give him the ref just the the twitter idiots.

If Lee wants to REALLY help he can call the Vodafone store at Bluewater as above as they have all my details.

OK if he can help that will be good. But I bet he says can I waste more time filling in a form and give him the ref just the the twitter idiots.

If Lee wants to REALLY help he can call the Vodafone store at Bluewater as above as they have all my details.

By the way : I don't work for Voda, and I (am / WAS) VOLUNTEERING to help.

I've seen Lee work wonders, where all else has apparently failed.

I'm hesitant though : as I posted above, I can understand frustration (and I bet Lee is used to dealing with it!) BUT you'll still need to work with him: that may mean filling in forms or giving him the details.

If you want him to deal with it by calling stores : by all means ask him to do so.

I'm not going to do that though, as I'm not sure you are yet ready to work with him constructively, and I don't want to be the person who "heaps a parcel of trouble " on him: after all - I don't work for Voda.

If you want to involve him but aren't going to help him help you ; you can ask him yourself for that. Either way, if you want his help my advice is (despite all else that has gone on before between you and Voda) : give him a chance - help him to help you.

Time to choose : you want to rant or want him to help - back to what I said at the outset.

Im inclined to agree with Bazza, You havent really explained in full what the issue is. IMHO take 2 steps back explain your issue in greater detail.

Quoting legal part after legal part wont help either.

I am a Vodafone Customer, and i love them as Lee has really helped. Although please see below and we can get you on the right way.

We here at CAGi have a very successful vodafone Rep operating here

We advise you to follow this method to alert them to your thread:

To get this looked into further could we please you ask you to email HERE with the details quoting the code WRT135 - CAGicon Forum in the subject line

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number.

To ensure that it reaches Lee could you update the thread with this and He'll get back to them as soon as he can?

Finally may I add that Bluewater aren't the best people for Lee to deal with, YOU are the person that he is best to deal with as you are the one with a problem. He will help as much as he can. Just give him a chance

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

Im inclined to agree with Bazza, You havent really explained in full what the issue is. IMHO take 2 steps back explain your issue in greater detail.

Quoting legal part after legal part wont help either.

I am a Vodafone Customer, and i love them as Lee has really helped. Although please see below and we can get you on the right way.

Finally may I add that Bluewater aren't the best people for Lee to deal with, YOU are the person that he is best to deal with as you are the one with a problem. He will help as much as he can. Just give him a chance

1) As part of my deal Sky Mobile TV was included.

7 weeks later it is still not working despite, numerous phone calls, emails, tweets and store visits.

This is a breach of contract

2) When Vodafone email me they do not include their company information such as registered office and registered number. Therefore it is not clear which company is replying to me. This is a breach of the companies act.

Companies House are investigating now and will contact Vodafone imminently.

The Vodafone store at Bluewater is the best place for Lee to contact as they are fully aware of my issues and agree that the call centre process is a joke and the (lack) customer service I have received is laughable.

The Vodafone store at Bluewater is the best place for Lee to contact as they are fully aware of my issues and agree that the call centre process is a joke and the (lack) customer service I have received is laughable.

Which seems to assume Lee is going to be involved ... have you ensured that that is so? If not, how / why are you expecting he will become involved?

We are all for giving support but i really dont think this is going to work. Stop quoting all this stuff its not going to help. You still haven't explained fully what is up with the Sky Sports TV.

We need more info, hell Even i could help you if need be... I have sky sports on my device and Spotify on another...

Lee will mainly just deal with you, Trust me on this. Bluewater will just forget because they are a sales store and whatever issues you are having are between you and CS.

Lee will help but have you even filled in the contact form like i supplied in my quoted post? If not, then nothing will happen.

There is also no breach in the Companies Act. Vodafone are 1 unit. When replying via email, their system is set up to apply a signature with the info at the bottom of the email.

Stop being so fussy and calm down and be reasonable here. Please...

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

On the contrary, this is not a Flame war for Vodafone and I will stop here.

Lee is very good and will help you get this resolved. Just make sure you fill out the contact form.

Can you explain in greater detail though the problem you are having though? You still havent said what is up with Sky Sports. (We get its not working but at what point?)

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

We are all for giving support but i really dont think this is going to work. Stop quoting all this stuff its not going to help. You still haven't explained fully what is up with the Sky Sports TV.

We need more info, hell Even i could help you if need be... I have sky sports on my device and Spotify on another...

Lee will mainly just deal with you, Trust me on this. Bluewater will just forget because they are a sales store and whatever issues you are having are between you and CS.

Lee will help but have you even filled in the contact form like i supplied in my quoted post? If not, then nothing will happen.

There is also no breach in the Companies Act. Vodafone are 1 unit. When replying via email, their system is set up to apply a signature with the info at the bottom of the email.

Stop being so fussy and calm down and be reasonable here. Please...

Thanks for your reply. But who are you? Are you legally qualified? If yes please can you confirm your qualifications.

Honestly there is no point you replying to me. Your comments about having Sky and Spotify on your own phone really aren't going to help me.

I honestly don't care if he is or is not involved.

He probably doesn't care either.

Only Vodafone shareholders will care about their company ethics and service.

He can't be expected to care if you haven't involved him +/- helped him help you.

It appears you feel Voda haven't treated you reasonably, yet you don't appear to want to give the way forward suggested a reasonable chance.

It is only advice : you don't have to take it.

One wonders why you asked for the advice (see above : re : rant vs. advice) if you were never going to give it a chance?

C'est la vie. I'm just glad I didn't foist this on Lee ... else I'd feel awful.

Thanks for your reply. But who are you? Are you legally qualified? If yes please can you confirm your qualifications.

Honestly there is no point you replying to me. Your comments about having Sky and Spotify on your own phone really aren't going to help me.

I wouldn't suggest that only those legally qualified should be allowed to reply. If replies are from those legally qualified, citing their qualifications : expect them to also bill you unless it is clear they wish to act pro bono.

I am not legally qualified : by all means criticise the substance of my posts if you wish, but just because I am not legally qualified doesn't mean I'm not right!

If you really are that interested in why it is not working please call the Vodafone Store at Bluewater. Ask for Olly. Number above.

He can't be expected to care if you haven't involved him +/- helped him help you.

It appears you feel Voda haven't treated you reasonably, yet you don't appear to want to give the way forward suggested a reasonable chance.

It is only advice : you don't have to take it.

One wonders why you asked for the advice (see above : re : rant vs. advice) if you were never going to give it a chance?

C'est la vie. I'm just glad I didn't foist this on Lee ... else I'd feel awful.

Really? No im not legally qualified, But i tell you from experience of dealing with companies.

Now about your contract, if it was sold as one of the benefits then yes, you have somewhere to stand here. I advised i might beable to help depending on what it is? And second of all, I cant ring Bluewater, Why? Data Protection... They wont release that info to me.

This is a bit more realistic the advice we have given you. With Sky sports, you need to activate the service first.

You can text ENTERTAINMENT to 97613 or go to https://offers.vodafone.com/gb on your mobile device.

Then go from there.... If the FAQ doesnt work at this link then Get Lee Involved.

BazzaS; Im in agreeance here, IF he doesnt accept our advice then they wont get it sorted.

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis

I stopped reading here.

At least CAG'ers (+/- Lee!) can see your responses and decide if any energy they want to expend is worth it in terms of being able to offer you advice that you will actually consider: both for non-legal professionals and professionals wishing to offer pro bono.

I'm stopping replying here.

At least CAG'ers (+/- Lee!) can see your responses and decide if any energy they want to expend is worth it in terms of being able to offer you advice that you will actually consider: both for non-legal professionals and professionals wishing to offer pro bono.

I'm stopping replying here.

Thank you

Hi 998877

With respect you do give the impression that you are not prepared to involve Lee with this issue.

Now, I can tell you that Lee is excellent at what he does in respect of resolving Vodafone issues and although he cannot perform miracles (yet) he is probably the best of the company reps on this site.

You have an opportunity here to engage with him but to do so you do need to put in a tiny bit of effort.

It is no good alienating other members who have tried to point you in the right direction.

So, if you wish to engage with Vodafone via CAG then follow this guide. Please note there are no spaces in the e-mail address quoted - our forum puts the space in to help the fight against spam.

Hi CAG members,

We thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves and to assure you all that our presence on CAG is with the very best of intentions.

vodafone UK has recently introduced a dedicated Web Relations Team which is keen to seek out customers who’re having difficulties with their accounts and feel that they have no other place to turn to than CAG and other consumer forums and blogs.

Naturally, it’s not possible for us to help directly with account specific queries on CAG and as such we would encourage those members who feel we can help them to contact us privately at customer.care@help.vodafo ne.co.uk quoting ‘WRT135 – CAG Forum’ in the subject line to ensure that it reaches the Web Relations Team.

When emailing us we would also ask that you either provide us with a link to your post or thread – if you’ve posted in another member’s thread please also provide your CAG username so that we can check what your query is.

When you have done that you will receive an automated reply with a reference number. Please post that reference number on this thread so that Lee can track back to it.

Bear in mind that Lee does not have to put up with abuse and I am sure you will get the best responses from him if you conduct yourself in a professional and businesslike manner.

The choice is yours but I can assure you that no one here on this site will be contacting Bluewater. Lee may or may not have to do so but that is a matter between you and him.

The choice is now yours.

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Hi 998877

With respect you do give the impression that you are not prepared to involve Lee with this issue.

Now, I can tell you that Lee is excellent at what he does in respect of resolving Vodafone issues and although he cannot perform miracles (yet) he is probably the best of the company reps on this site.

You have an opportunity here to engage with him but to do so you do need to put in a tiny bit of effort.

It is no good alienating other members who have tried to point you in the right direction.

So, if you wish to engage with Vodafone via CAG then follow this guide. Please note there are no spaces in the e-mail address quoted - our forum puts the space in to help the fight against spam.

When you have done that you will receive an automated reply with a reference number. Please post that reference number on this thread so that Lee can track back to it.

Bear in mind that Lee does not have to put up with abuse and I am sure you will get the best responses from him if you conduct yourself in a professional and businesslike manner.

The choice is yours but I can assure you that no one here on this site will be contacting Bluewater. Lee may or may not have to do so but that is a matter between you and him.

The choice is now yours.

ims : I'm in full agreement .........

[\begin tongue-in-cheek]

But, are you legally qualified ?

I mean I know you are a respected poster +/- site team and all, but you haven't posted your legal qualifications, GPS co-ordinates and inside leg measurements, so how is the OP to gauge if they should "stop reading" your post?

[\end tongue-in-cheek]