Active credit card vanished from file?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3688 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Just a bit confused on my credit report that I tend to check minimum weekly so I know exactly what to expect. While I've been pretty much going up monthly where most debts are now cleared - there was a sudden jump from 8 something to 964 which puts me into the green nicely.

Looking further down, I have noticed an active credit card with a balance of around 5k has vanished.

Yes it was taken out in 2008 so 6 years but my understand was it would only vanish if the debt was not being paid off/touched/increasing. This card has been used/paid off/used/paid off countless times since 2008 so a bit puzzled.

Great if its staying off as I need to start looking at mortgages soon but still confused ...

any idea?

So the card is in good order and has been for some years?

Not over limit or late payments in that time, but always close to the limit?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

apologies for the delay - I was unable to get online last night

In terms of good order - Now yes

the balance had always increased/decreased/paid off however there was a late payment due to Halifax blunder early last year and despite admission + never a missed/late payment on any card/loan/HP I've had had in the past, they refused to inform the credit agencies so it showed as a late payment for Feb 2013

Apart from that, no issues whatsoever

I've always used Credit Expert

I've just checked this morning and it seems my excitement was short-lived

Halifax is back on there and scores gone back down :- )

I've found usually reliable, this was probably an error, you could take this up with CEs data controller and ask for an explanation.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: