style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3738 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

everthing started last year in January 2013 when I moved from the last address in harrow Wealdstone and I moved in harrow on the hill ,I simply forgot to change my logboog( from the old address to the new address and this is what happened ,on 27/1/2014 around 12 pm my car alarm came on when I go outside the car was on the big lorry to be taken away coz I did`t pay a parking ticket and they said the bailiff NEWLYN from harrow council came to collect a debt for a parking ticket I`ve been charged for that 856£ what I think is too much ,yesterday on 22/02/2014 I wake up and I just want to to shopping and my car was clamped ,I found the sticker on the window and I just call the number on tht sticker and they was from NEWLYN again I had 3 more parking tickets

1) 13 apr 2013

2) 3 apr 2013

3) 28 feb 2013

I`ve been charged for this 3 tickets 1475£ I paid and I ask for the packing tickets ref number so I can check them on harrow council website .

when I chek them harrow council charged me 4 times 172£ for each oane and when I asked bailiffs why is so high amount they not tell me nothing and he also tell me ``you just come thru from harrow council to bailiff ``not even 1 day and I look on his ipad and was writing

3 visits in less then 1day is anything I can do with them

thanks

Also the last 3 parking tickets they came live to bailiff on 22/2/2014 and the charge extra almost 1000£ for that but they came straight to my new adress coz they new from previous ticket where I live

What to do next