Sky

Jim Richardson
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3745 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A rep from Sky cold called at my home and eventually persuaded me to take out a 12 month contract at £ 15 per month ( max £ 180 , his words ) , after 6 months I noticed through my bank statement that this had increased to £ 21 . 50 per month . I contacted Sky to explain the difference but they say they have no notes of the original conversation and the contract is now 18 months long . Incidently the original conversation was witnessed by 4 other adults in my home .

It seems Sky condone these disgusting practices that there reps can deliberately lie and mis - sell

As an O.A . P , I would appreciate your comments and advice

Regards

Jim Richardson

Hi Jim and welcome to CAG

I have moved your thread to a more appropriate forum ......the Sky experts reside here.You dont need to do anything you are here now.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

While Sky will claim they have no notes as to your conversation a contract must have been confirmed in writing. Ask Sky to see a copy. You were cold called so Sky's helpful sales people would have needed you to provide your name and address so notes would have had to be made. Was the original sum of £15 taken from your account at all. If so Sky would find it difficult to argue against you. If they continue to claim the additional sums are due file a formal complaint. They'll have eight weeks to resolve it and when they don't escalate it to the Ombudsman and copy Ofcom into the correspondence. The regulator is rightfully paying more attention these days due to a large increase in the number of complaints. It maywell appear to be a hassle to chase a company like Sky for what is right and proper but they rely on these obstructive and time wasting tactics to lessen the resolve of those making complaints. Stick to your guns and Sky will cave in - eventually

Edited by NailPost
added detail

Sky do not do 18 months contracts.

Sounds as though you had a 6 month offer that has ended.

You would have been left an order confirmations sheet by the sales agent , do you still have this?

You would have also been sent "here is what you will be paying " letter from sky, do you still have this?

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)