Cookworks deep fat fryer issue

mrs twiddlepass
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3755 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I also bought this deep fryer, after considerable product comparisons. One of the deciding reasons was the "hi-tech" lid, which is stainless steel and plastic, with a filter gauze and a glass inspection window. I wanted to avoid splashing but also wanted to see how it was going through the window. I was therefore totally dismayed when I unpacked it, and found a notice on this "hi-tech" lid - DO NOT USE THIS APPLIANCE WITH THE LID ON. So why don't they just use a tin or plastic cover, and why design and manufacture such a complex item that has no use whatsoever? Strange.

I also bought this deep fryer, after considerable product comparisons. One of the deciding reasons was the "hi-tech" lid, which is stainless steel and plastic, with a filter gauze and a glass inspection window. I wanted to avoid splashing but also wanted to see how it was going through the window. I was therefore totally dismayed when I unpacked it, and found a notice on this "hi-tech" lid - DO NOT USE THIS APPLIANCE WITH THE LID ON. So why don't they just use a tin or plastic cover, and why design and manufacture such a complex item that has no use whatsoever? Strange.

Hi and welcome to CAG.

I am going to move your post to a thread of its own as I think this may be interesting for others to read and comment on.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

That is done, just carry on posting as normal

Can you find the product code and post it up or a full description so that we can check out the listings on the Argos site.

At first thought, having a deep fat fryer where you cannot use the lid when the advert details the uses with the lid on is (in my opinion) a clear case of product not as described.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE