Submitting Reps on grounds of TWOC

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3759 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

I need to submit reps for a parking ticket I received. I was out for the day and while I was out one of my family members found my spare car keys and drove to the shops. When I returned in the evening I found my car parked as I'd left it in the driveway with a PCN attached to the window. I've uploaded the ticket and would appreciate your guidance on submitting my initial reps.

Are there any errors in the PCN?

I uploaded the PCN to tinypic and then pasted the code into my post but then I saw the following message:

"To be able to post links or images your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 2 posts.

Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post."

I would appreciate someone's help in how I sort out these issues. I tried to delete the PCN that I first posted but couldn't find how to do that.

Twocking is potentially a criminal offence. The council will be looking at whether you allowed your car to be used - in which case they will not cancel the PCN on those grounds, or whether it really was (in their judgement) taken without your consent. If you are going to argue the latter, they will probably want some evidence that you reported it to the police. If you didn't, they would be weighing up whether a family member borrowing your car really does constitute taking without consent, or whether they feel that you allowed it to be done by leaving your keys for someone to pick up and use - and if you didn't report it, whether you yourself considered a crime had been committed. In short, without a crime number, they are unlikely to accept that you aren't responsible for the car and hence the PCN.

As for errors on the PCN, I can't say. To get larger images, you can go to a site like Photobucket, and upload it there (hiding the PCN number and reg number first). Then it will be on a page on the net, which you can give us a link to.