un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

un1boy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5462 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya

Not really, I've a cases with a bank at mo that is taking up too much of my time.

I have spoken to my MP about it and he said that the CRA system is questionnable.

I think we should all keep writing to the secretaary of state for the DTI about them.

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

Hiya

Not really, I've a cases with a bank at mo that is taking up too much of my time.

I have spoken to my MP about it and he said that the CRA system is questionnable.

I think we should all keep writing to the secretaary of state for the DTI about them.

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

• 3 weeks later...
Right guys.

I have changed this paragraph, other than that, everything thing else is the same:

"If you think that any of the information we have sent you is wrong and that you are likely to suffer because

it is wrong, you can ask us to correct it or remove it from our file. You need to write to us telling us what you want us to do. You should explain why you think the information is wrong. If you write to us, we have to reply in writing within 28 days. Our reply will tell you whether we have corrected the information, removed it from our file or done nothing. If we tell you that we have corrected the information, you will get a copy. If our reply says that we have done nothing, or if we fail to reply within 28 days, or if we correct the information but you are not happy with the correction, you can write your own note of correction and ask for it to be included on our file."

The above statement does not mention that you will first contact your client. It is fair to accept that you mauy not remove or amend the data, but to imply that you cannot do so without your client’s permission seems to be a misconception.

___

I am going to send it monday now. I think I will issue the stat notifce after, just so that I get a reply form the issues in this letter seperately.

Thanks for all your help.

Hello un1boy,

I admire your fighting spirit. I noticed whilst reading this thread that you seemed to be contesting the legalities of the processing of the data as the companies involved did not obtain your consent. You are also contesting the ACCURACY of the data being held.

Im not sure if your data that is being processed was not only obtained illegally but is also innacurate.

Experian seems to dance the tune of "the data held is accurate" rather than concentrate on wether it is being processed legally or illegally.

Yes, the companies may confirm that the data held is ACCURATE. i.e name and address are on point, financial history is spot on...e.t.c

But this doesnt seem to address wether or not the data is being processed with your consent or within the law.

• 4 months later...

Hi guys,

I will hopefully be picking up this case again soon - I will be writing to the body that Experian mention re the process they need to take in order to assess whether data is accurate or not.

I *may* also be testing something with the CRA's in court - I will be keeping the details of this quite under-wraps for a while though.

I'll post again soon....

My charges claims:

Default removals:

• 10 months later...