Phoenix Business 'agents' - dodgy!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3743 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi I have just been tracked down by Phoenix Business Agents

who are leaving me threatening messages on my home answer phone

saying that they are just about to serve a statutory demand on me 'for my personal bankruptcy'

due to the non-payment of commission on a fictitious sale of my business.

I had a restaurant which I tried to sell through them

but due to them putting details on Rightbiz

I lost a lot of trade,

the business subsequently went into liquidation in 2012.

Phoenix say I owe this debt personally and that they will come after my assets and that they have information about me being a director of a different company.

Has anyone else got beyond this stage with these people and if so what is the approach?

Should I wait for them to serve papers and then defend myself or get legal representation now?

Thanks for sharing your experience it is most helpful

Don't be afraid. T

hey are very big [problem] and this is their style to pressurise on innocent people.

They are already taken to court by few people and there is one judgment already become against them regarding the contract they signing with people.

Just study the full thread from start to end and you will find very useful information and be very strict and defensive with them before they rip you off.

Please google their [problem] and you will find more and more authentic evidence which can be used as a good weapons against them.

Check their [problem] on YouTube as well.

You will be alright so don't worry.

I was in the same situation but I even managed to kick them out even without going to court.

Good luck

• 2 months later...

Hi they have issued court papers to us for a massive claim, from May 2011, issued in 2013 we have applied to court for strike out, lots of illegal stuff going on, Take a look at CEBTA.co.uk they offer masses of help, and we are now helping other victims! There is lots of potential to stop these FRAUDSTERS, that is all they are ! Along with being bullies, lots of threats, unprofessional BUT quite clever too,we have statements from over 20 CURRENT and past clients who ALL have similar tales to ours, so IF we do get taken to court, we have MASSES of Evidence!

QUOTE=tinamac2001;4420282]Hi I have just been tracked down by Phoenix Business Agents

who are leaving me threatening messages on my home answer phone

saying that they are just about to serve a statutory demand on me 'for my personal bankruptcy'

due to the non-payment of commission on a fictitious sale of my business.

I had a restaurant which I tried to sell through them

but due to them putting details on Rightbiz

I lost a lot of trade,

the business subsequently went into liquidation in 2012.

Phoenix say I owe this debt personally and that they will come after my assets and that they have information about me being a director of a different company.

Has anyone else got beyond this stage with these people and if so what is the approach?

Should I wait for them to serve papers and then defend myself or get legal representation now?

Thanks for sharing your experience it is most helpful