Poor Consumer Service

Dissatisfied
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3778 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My Samsung 42" Tv was taken away for repair by KNOWHOW on Monday Nov 11th and was returned on Monday Nov18th, but when the chaps connected it, it still did not work. So they contacted their office and were told to take it straight back.

On Tuesday Nov 19th, I contacted the repair centre to ask for an update but was told that they did not know where it was at that present time, and they were investigating the matter.I contacted them again on Wednesday to ask if they had found it, and I was told that they were still looking for it.

On Friday Nov 22nd I received a phone call saying that my TV was now in the workshop and being looked at. On Monday Nov 25th I contacted them again to ask for an update and was told that they had not started to look at it, it was waiting for an engineer to investigate the problem. I was told conflicting information through trhe whole of this time and I am very frustrated as I do not seem to be getting any answers despite speaking to the complaints department twice.

Does anyone know where I go from here to get this sorted out.

Edited by Conniff

what you paid the extended warranty or this is a soga repair?

eitherway they have 28days.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Hi dissatisfied

Send the CEO a letter of complaint regarding the 'service', TV returned not repaired, they couldn't find the set, etc.

Surely if should be a priority as it's been in for service once, tell him his employees are doing a lot of running around with no end product.

Hello there.

Am I right in thinking that Know How is Curry's please? You've posted in the Questions and Suggestions [about CAG itself] so I'm moving this thread to the Curry's forum for more advice. I'll leave a short term redirect for you to follow from this forum to the new one.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

i dont think you been told conflicting information, you were just ringing at a time where the tv was being transported from the delivery to the repair centre which is not done in 5 mins.

be patient and wait for them to ring you for update, or contact ceo team to tell you same.

• 2 weeks later...
28 days is considered a fair time for a repair to be carried out.

Would that be from the initial date of collection for the initial fault which they had supposedly repaired, or from the date that it was returned and then taken away again from the OPs home still faulty ?

Pete.

yes agreed

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 month later...