Eviction date 2nd dec help please *Eviction Stopped*

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3818 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ah ok. What about council tax ?

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've completed a budget sheet for you which is affixed - ask your friend to print it out. Also affixed is the N244 you need - I will help you with completing it and writing a statement to go with it.

n244_e.pdf

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

OK, you really need to get the documents to the court tomorrow if you are to get an emergency hearing on Friday or first thing Monday morning - are you able to be online tonight and get the stuff printed out?

Which court is it ?

Thanks for the info Terrence - very much appreciated and it's good to know there's a duty legal adviser.

OK, let me know in the morning when she's printing and I'll give you the instructions for completing the form and also what to write in Q.10 of the form. When you take it to the court you'll need to pay a fee of £45 and it will need to be in cash, also take the eviction notice with you.

OK, let me know in the morning when she's printing and I'll give you the instructions for completing the form and also what to write in Q.10 of the form. When you take it to the court you'll need to pay a fee of £45 and it will need to be in cash, also take the eviction notice with you.

Morning shall have forms in 10 mins

OK, here are the instructions for completing the N244:

1.Name

2. Tick Defendant

3. Suspension of eviction

4. No

5. Tick at a hearing

6. 15 minutes

Agreed by all parties: No

7. Write - Not applicable

8. District

9. Both Parties

10. I will give you separate instructions for what to write here

Cross out all options except The Applicant Believes

11 Sign and cross out all options except Applicant

Sign and cross out all options except Applicant. Enter your address and contact details.

In Q.10 of the form - write in the box the following:

The arrears arose due to illness and depression resulting in my being unable to take proper control of my finances.

However, having recovered I am now able to offer payments of £50 per month towards the arrears in addition to the normal monthly payment as shown in the affixed budget sheet.

I respectfully request the court to take into account the case of Cheltenham and Gloucester v Norgan when considering my offer of payment and also s.36 of the Administration of Justice Act 1970.

Once you have done all that and got your mum to sign the form, take a photocopy of it (library, copy shop etc). Then staple the budget sheet to the N244 and get it to court asap.

• Haha 1

Once you have a hearing date you can gather together more information to take to the hearing with you - i.e. doctor's letter, proof of disability allowance etc. The most important thing is to get that form to the court today.

Have you got it all filled out and photocopied ?

Yes, they will give you a date when you hand the forms in - it will really have to be tomorrow as eviction date is Monday. Is your mum OK about going to the hearing? will you be going with her - she MUST attend