vodafone ripping me off again

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3819 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya all i have been having problems with vodafone !they say i have got to pay. my bill by direct debit and if i dont they are going to charge me £3.00 ? I have been with then about twenty years and i have always paid by card on the exact day the bill id due .my bills have always been wrong ( overcharged) so i rsng them up every month with out fail and they agreed to let me pay by card ! They should give me twenty eight days notice saying they wsnt payment by direct debit ? They did not .i foned up last month and spoke to an adviser who said he woild not charge me the fee for not paying by dd ? Guess wat he put it on this months bill what can i do surely they have acted illegaly?

Thread moved to the telecoms forum.

There is a Vodafone Rep on CAG....you can use this method to contact him....

Hi CAG members,

We thought it would be nice to introduce ourselves and to assure you all that our presence on CAG is with the very best of intentions.

vodafone UK has recently introduced a dedicated Web Relations Team which is keen to seek out customers who’re having difficulties with their accounts and feel that they have no other place to turn to than CAG and other consumer forums and blogs.

Naturally, it’s not possible for us to help directly with account specific queries on CAG and as such we would encourage those members who feel we can help them to contact us privately at customer.care@help.vodafo ne.co.uk quoting ‘WRT135 – CAG Forum’ in the subject line to ensure that it reaches the Web Relations Team.

When emailing us we would also ask that you either provide us with a link to your post or thread – if you’ve posted in another member’s thread please also provide your CAG username so that we can check what your query is.

When you have done that you will receive an automated reply with a reference number. Please post that reference number here on your thread.

Please note that there should be no spaces in the above e-mail address when you use it.

• Haha 1

If I have helped you please leave me a message by clicking my star

1. Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

2. Reclaim mis-sold PPI

Read Here

3. Reclaim Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

4. The CAG Interest Tutorial

Read Here

5. Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors?

Read Here

6. Staying Calm About Debt

Read Here

7. Thinking of a Full & Final Settlement?

Read Here

How To Upload Documents To Cag

Instructions

I DON'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM BUT IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are perhaps inappropriate for posting on the main forum. Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you receive a private message which you consider abusive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate, whether it be about yourself or other members, please report it using the "report" icon

If you are approached (or have been approached) by private message with an offer of help "Off Forum" or with a view to asking you to visit another website, please inform the site team via the report icon, especially if this results in a request for a fee. Remember, this is for your own protection

my views are my own and are given in good faith to try and help people. Please seek professional advice on your case if necessary

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Hi njaynemarie,

Thanks for making me aware of your concerns.

To enable me to look into things further could you email me, as suggested by ims21, with your details via the Contact us form here and quote the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line?

Once your automated reply has arrived, could you update the thread with your email reference number and I'll get back to you as soon as possible?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK