Thoughts in your day

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 310 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Trump not happy with Farages interview of Himself either from reports

double lol

Why trust doctors and science, when you can trust the internets:

blithering idiots, think tank shills, client journalists, disinformation bots and trolls

“The fossil fuel industry is feasting on subsidies and windfall profits

while household budgets shrink and our planet burns"

UN secretary general Antonio Guterres

• 2 weeks later...

Heavenly Birthday love to my beautiful granddaughter Alisha, Sweet 16 today, 16 birthdays in Heaven!

I miss and love you so very much x♥x♥

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Conspiracy theories about 5G have fuelled a market for "anti-5G" accessories.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

LOL prettier than a tin foil hat and suit I suppose. Give you a glowing personality maybe? (ouch)

Mind you, If Corbyn had won, we'd be fighting Covid by chopping down 5g masts wouldn't we?

blithering idiots, think tank shills, client journalists, disinformation bots and trolls

WWW.INDY100.COM

Last night marked the Winter Solstice, where we experienced the shortest day of the year.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Why has the obnoxious Tony Blair got a Knighthood 😮, all wrong, bad enough have a buffoon running the country but omg all this stupid Knighthood thing should be scraped or at least given to those who deserve it

Sandy

Happy New year to all xx

R.I.P my beautiful grey ghost, gone but never forgotten, taken so suddenly, 04/07/2004 ~ ~ 02/03/2017

Gone but never forgotten,Little Miss Sunshine, Alisha Marie. 15/12/2005 ~ ~ 13/02/2006

Our  beloved Dalmatian Jazz,  gone to join Wal at Rainbow Bridge, hope you are now pain free .  20/9/2005 ~ ~ 24/3/2019

For services to Iraq ,

Afghanistan and the IRA

This has way outdone the knighthood given to

Johnny Major for services to Edwina Currie

• Haha 1

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Any help I am able to give is from my own experience only. Should you have any doubt you should contact a qualified professional.

Boris Johnsons brother ....

• Confused 1

time the  whole stupid system was got rid of! 

Yes some people deserve a medal but others well.............................. 

UK.YAHOO.COM

A petition calling for Tony Blair's Knighthood, award in the New Year Honour's List, has been signed by more than 250,000 people.

Not that I agree with the honours system, but anyone who serves as PM should receive an appropriate award.

My thought for the day would be.  Time for a republic ! Replace monarchy with an elected head of state and while we are making this change, also replace the House of Lords with an elected chamber based on proportional representation.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

I think theres a lot of people should be stripped of title and position before Blair - a heck of a lot

14 hours ago, unclebulgaria67 said:

Not that I agree with the honours system, but anyone who serves as PM should receive an appropriate award.

30 years in the Tower for Johnson

Bet that would get a few million votes

along with many others who do not deserve  the honours!

I myself do like like the Royal and what they stand for, they need try living like a normal person on a limited budget and see how it feels, why the heck do we even need them! Taxpayers already suffer enough with having to "keep" the Royals in their lifestyle

Honours should be for those who deserve them, tbh  Professor Noel Fitzpatrick would be on my list, after all he treated Meghan Markles dog!

2 hours ago, snowdragon said:

Honours should be for those who deserve them

Most of whom would likely prefer the money and attention spent on honoring them went instead to support the causes they were being honored for championing ..

• Like 1

so Nationwide bank gone down yet again! This third time in as many weeks! disgusting. I just checked my online banking with them and it  says now working, but for how long!

• 2 weeks later...

Be nice to come here and see cheerful news, same old same, day after day!

All seems to be about Johnson or  Covid, which yes I know is devastating but seems we  have to learn to live with it :(.

Covid has destroyed so much and our way of life and each day it seems yet another strain  of it has been found, children today find it hard to understand why they can not do as they used to.

Seems also  a lot people are being ill after having their booster jab! I have not had mine yet  but have had my 2 other jabs.

BTW, not seen Tawnyowl on here for long time along with a few others that used be here!

Sandy xx

There might be a war in Europe soon, if Russia invades Ukraine ?

That will take peoples minds off Johnson and Covid !

Probably best not to watch or read the news, as it is all very sad at the moment.

Hope the world cheers up in time for the Queens Jubilee in June :)

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, snowdragon said:

Seems also  a lot people are being ill after having their booster jab!

We've all had boosters - No side effects whatsoever, whether it was pfiser or moderna (as I had after AZ) although most of us were ropey for a while after the first dose whether it was pfiser or AZ (more than a few days and more than just feeling a bit off)

Thats many many dozens of people personally known by me and/or O/H - with zero booster side effects (other than a boosted immune system)

Only ones we know of are:

At O/H's entire hospital - 2 people went off sick for a week with headaches and feeling ill after booster

- both known to suffer from such on a regular basis. 😕 and both have been off at least twice with covid positives. Read into that what you will.

14 hours ago, snowdragon said:

BTW, not seen Tawnyowl on here for long time

anyone heard anything?

Edited by tobyjugg2

Bonkers

Seems to Legitimise the undertaking left turners and overtaking right turners by cyclists at Junctions and put any blame on others.

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

New Highway Code rules change who has priority at roundabouts

UK.YAHOO.COM

<strong>Exclusive: </strong>The Independent’s investigation follows Royals leading calls at Cop26 to combat climate change

and expect us to pay for her Jubilee! time got rid lot of them, like them see how us "commoners" life, would not last a few days

RIP Barry Cryer who has died age 86. I thought he was an incredibly funny man and he seems to have worked with all the comedy greats. At the end of this article is a video of some of his funniest moments and a tribute by Jack Dee.

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Tributes pour in for comic who worked with Spike Milligan, Tommy Cooper and the Two Ronnies

Illegitimi non carborundum

On 22/01/2022 at 17:48, snowdragon said:
UK.YAHOO.COM

<strong>Exclusive: </strong>The Independent’s investigation follows Royals leading calls at Cop26 to combat climate change

and expect us to pay for her Jubilee! time got rid lot of them, like them see how us "commoners" life, would not last a few days

Just add it on to the 30-40 billion not the NHS trace a test bill, or the couple of billion middleman PPE charges. Nobody will notice that pittance.

= probably what Johnson did with the Wine fridge and party bills

and bet Liz Truss isnt far behind that on her own already

- with the deal she gave them, the Australians should be paying for her flights out of their profits

- or was that shunted to a British tax haven so the Ex- attorney general could protect it?

Edited by tobyjugg2
  • I agree 1

On 22/01/2022 at 17:48, snowdragon said:
UK.YAHOO.COM

I'm no royalist at all @SD, but Just to put that in perspective ..

"Two entrepreneurs (aka Ministers VIPals) with no apparent background in healthcare have made £20m – and could make tens of millions more – after landing roles as middlemen between the UK government and a US firm that won £3.7bn of contracts to supply lateral flow tests.

Charles Palmer, whose background is in property, and Kim Thonger, a former shoe retailer, are the co-owners of Disruptive Nanotechnology, a business that had just £85 in the bank and debts of £3,592 at the end of 2019."

.. let alone any mention of any Innova failures and profiteering

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Disruptive Nanotechnology acts as middleman between the UK government and US firm Innova, which makes lateral flow tests

• Confused 1