Government Urges British Gas Users to Change Supply

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3877 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After British Gas announced rises up to 10.4%

British Gas is to increase prices for domestic customers, with a dual-fuel bill going up by 9.2% from 23 November.

The increase, which will affect nearly eight million households in the UK, includes an 8.4% rise in gas prices and a 10.4% increase in electricity prices.

The company said it "understands the frustration" of prices rising faster than incomes. The average annual household bill will go up by £123.

PM David Cameron has urged consumers to switch suppliers for the best deal.

More ...

Edited by Conniff

I think it might just happen too K

The company said it "understands the frustration" of prices rising faster than incomes

But obviously don't care, their families, bonus and shareholders come first.

PM David Cameron has urged consumers to switch suppliers for the best deal.

What Crap this toff speaks,he wont have any problems paying his utilities bills :evil:

OK,you change your supplier from BG to joe blogs utilities !

Then joe blogs utilities raise there prices 2 weeks after you change

Waist of Bloody time :mad2:

Martin Lewis is right :-)

Edited by 45002

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

OK,you change your supplier from BG to joe blogs utilities !

Then joe blogs utilities raise there prices 2 weeks after you change

Waist of Bloody time :mad2:

Martin Lewis is right :-)

That is exactly why they are raising it, they know damned well people just can't be bothered to change.

Even if the others do put their prices up, a mass exodus from BG might just wake them up.

Edited by Conniff

I noticed on the telly early on,that Non of the main parties Tory,Labour or Libdems.

Would refer the Big cartel 6 utilities suppliers to the monopolies and mergers commission !

Edited by 45002

Please use the quote system, So everyone will know what your referring too, thank you ...

I noticed on the telly early on,that Non of the main parties Tory,Labour or Libdems.

Would refer the Big cartel 6 utilities suppliers to the monopolies and mergers commission !

I would nationalise 'all' the Utilities especially Water.

They can keep the present staff with their fat paypackets, but the profits would then go to the government to pay our bills and reduce our taxes.

I would nationalise 'all' the Utilities especially Water.

Yes Please........................................

:whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

Just think a few years back this wouldn't have caused those who where eligible for their social tariff so much hardship, but thank's to the iirc this government and it's meddling getting the utility companies to simplify their tariffs , british gas along with some others no longer provide social tariffs to those in real need, but what we have is the Warm Home Discount Scheme which those eligible will get a whopping £135.00 credit on their winter bill paid in spring 2014, this year it was £130.00 , This does not come close to really helping the poorest stay warm,cook ect

And that knob Cameroon has not got any clue,none of them have,hence the stupid crap they spout, and robbing gas don't care about us, as long as they can continue to make big profits and pay themselves a ridiculously high salary and bonuses compared to the rest of us, they don't give a dam

I would love the opportunity to have a face to face with one of the fat cats i would show them what frustration is , all the wonga in the world wouldn't stop him meeting knuckles and boot leather from a steel toe capped boot

Edited by tommy456