Tescos poor food

Mike wants better
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3894 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi!

My first time at this!

Is anyone else like me and wonder why Tescos does so well? I go in there and all the drinks seem to be sugary rubbish. Most of the meat seems to be very processed , poor ham and beef etc.

If you are trying to find healthy foods: salmon salads, V8 type drinks, unprocessed meat or let alone fresh fish. I suspect people have got so used to frozen fish or fish treated with bleaches etc they no longer know what the real thing is.

Admittedly Waitrose and M&S are expensive alternatives and not perfect but surely people value what they are putting in their bodies more than what Tescos serves up? Also I don't buy it that people can't afford better food as the very same people who buy from Tescos can be seen lining up in KFC/McDonalds etc (all more expensive than the "better" supermarkets). Come on people, vote with your feet!

No, I don't work for Waitrose..just interested in peoples thoughts!

Mike

Tesco fresh fish is excellent far superior to M&S prepacked over priced days old stuff.

Try the fresh salmon fillets, whole fish or a side.

Methinks you an axe to grind here!

Also their meats are fairly priced

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi!

My first time at this!

Is anyone else like me and wonder why Tescos does so well? 1) Because they are welfare bums and don't need to pay their workforce. 2) Because they don't pay corporate tax 3) Because ultimately people shop at Tesco.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for Poundland"

We no longer shop at Tescos due to poor quality of food especially meat. We also found that they can be pricer than other supermarkets for the same item. Every time Tesco have a 5p off a litre of fuel we noticed that a lot of basic foods increased in price for that period.

If you want FRESH food, then morrisons is the place to go. Their market street is amazing and im amazed other supermarkets havent caught on yet.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D