Damaged by Kwik-Fit.

Martastef
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3911 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

I am writting with complain about car service in Consett. I have gave my car for MOT and Service to Kwik Fit in Consett. The disel filter in my vauxhall vectra need to be changed as was leaking. The filter was changed. I get car back and next day morning in time when I was driving I found problem with filter which was just repaired by kwik fit- the filter has broken as was instaled in incorrect way and the pressure brought it and disel run out from under my car!!!! I get back to kwik fit and left my car to repair it again. When I collect my car they said that they instaled new fillter. Unfortunately when I came back home and wanted chek my filter I found that I can not open my car bonnet. I had never problems with opening my car bonnet. The kwik fit workmans brought the line which helps to open car bonnet!!!!It is radiculous!!!! They brought my car 3 times!!!! my previus experience was not good as well. When I left my car in kwik fit to change back brakes they change it but after it my hand brake didnt work so I had to back to they again. Now they brough my disel filter and car bonnet locker!!!! To make matters worse I lost lots of my petrol when it was leaking because of broken fillter and additionally I had to wait 5 hours to fix my disel filter.

I would like to lodge official comlain and I think the kwik fit should pay me compensation for my broken bonnet locker which should repair!!!! I will never back to kwik fit again!!!!!! I belive in kwik fit loyality but now I will never let touch my car by ant kwik fit service!!!!

Hello and Welcome Martastef.

I have started a new thread for you.

Regards,

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

think hes a bit confused with the fuel between petrol and diesel,either way,kwik fit have a bad rep anyway,I wouldnt go near them again myself but there is a kwik fit rep on here martastef who you could get in touch with,cant remember their name but Im sure someone will be able to tell you

Hello

I am writting with complain about car service in Consett. I have gave my car for MOT and Service to Kwik Fit in Consett. The disel filter in my vauxhall vectra need to be changed as was leaking. The filter was changed. I get car back and next day morning in time when I was driving I found problem with filter which was just repaired by kwik fit- the filter has broken as was instaled in incorrect way and the pressure brought it and disel run out from under my car!!!! I get back to kwik fit and left my car to repair it again. When I collect my car they said that they instaled new fillter. Unfortunately when I came back home and wanted chek my filter I found that I can not open my car bonnet. I had never problems with opening my car bonnet. The kwik fit workmans brought the line which helps to open car bonnet!!!!It is radiculous!!!! They brought my car 3 times!!!! my previus experience was not good as well. When I left my car in kwik fit to change back brakes they change it but after it my hand brake didnt work so I had to back to they again. Now they brough my disel filter and car bonnet locker!!!! To make matters worse I lost lots of my petrol when it was leaking because of broken fillter and additionally I had to wait 5 hours to fix my disel filter.

I would like to lodge official comlain and I think the kwik fit should pay me compensation for my broken bonnet locker which should repair!!!! I will never back to kwik fit again!!!!!! I belive in kwik fit loyality but now I will never let touch my car by ant kwik fit service!!!!

Hi Martastef, sorry to hear you had a bad experience in one of our centres. If you would like to make a complaint, please email customer.service@kwik-fit.com and it will be followed up for you.