Santander (Asda Credit Card) Incomplete information sent in response to SAR

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3973 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm dealing with my elderly parents' debt troubles and have a complaint currently with the FOS in respect of the above credit card.

In the meantime we sent a SAR in April to see what charges and increases to credit limits/ rates etc had been applied to the above account.

We did not receive a reply to the SAR but when we queried it a letter we have now had a letter stating that a DSAR was issued in April "please accept my apologies if this was not received. I have enclosed a copy of the report"

The information they have sent is a copy application signed but completed in unknown handwriting with an inflated income figure (presumably to ensure a card could be issued).

The page of terms and conditions are too small to read even with glasses and magnifying glass!

There is one page of abbreviated notes in the form of a "word" document

There is a list of transactions from the account opening but it ends in 2010.

On 15th of each month since October 2006 there are two separate amounts noted as "Interest charge"

I'm not clear why there are 2 separate amounts on the same date each time and I have no transaction records for the past 3 years.

Please could someone advise what I should do next?