Claiming compensation for loss of earnings for work related ill health

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3986 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been ill with stress and signed off by the doctor for 2 weeks, I am going back soon and will be arguing to get the 3 days non payment refunded and if they put me on SSP the difference from that and full pay.

In my return to work interview I will state the grounds of reasonable adjustments to help my return, these will simply be that I request they abide by employment and health and safety law.

Their policy, depot not company is to stitch up the staff as much as possible and I have no doubt they will refuse to reimburse my losses,

I will ensure they stick to my return to work requests, should they refuse to reimburse me for loses I will take them to court.

What is the best way to take them to court? DIY or one of these No Win No Fee companies, if the latter are any better than others, if it goes to court I will go for compensation as well, they pushed me so far I broke down at work and it was very embarrassing.

I will give them every chance to settle without court but I just want to know what I can do so I can make them aware of my intentions.

"Stitch up" is quite broad...

Can you demonstrate their actions 100% were the only cause of the stress? Evidence, not opinion? A bit more background would be helpful.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

Yes I can demonstrate that it was the work that caused the stress, I have hard evidence as in workload sheets, I also have evidence of the last few issues that tipped me over the edge, both caused by ignorance and negligence, breaches of statute which is a result of breaches of other statute laws.

The company regularly exploit the workers and insist they break the law, not in words but by issuing requests that can only be reached by breaking laws.

Depression and stress absence is common in our workplace, many staff breaking down in tears.

I have covered my "bottom" as is the requirement at our place, I have played by the book and I am familiar with the law

if you are in the union, have no legal cover on any insurance policies - then yes, ambulance chaser is the way to go.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!