Virgin saying they wont change my credit file

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3979 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Virgin Media.

They are the only people who have put late payments on it, I have tried to set up direct debts several times and each time its not gone though, so i have paid late?

all my other contacts, loans etc are paid spot on, so i spoke to Virgin on the phone and i got the following email after an investigation.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Mr ****** ,

Thanks for getting in touch with the Virgin Media team about the entry we added to your credit file. This might have appeared on your file as a Virgin Media or ntl: Telewest entry.

We’ve taken a look at your account and made a full investigation and we will not be making any amendments to your credit file as it shows a true reflection of your payment history.

If there is any more questions in regards to the above decision then just write to me at address above. :x

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is there anything i can do about this, I did not note dates or times and she has said there is nothing in virgins files to say that i even tried. BUT I 100% Did.

any help on this matter would be fantastic

Edited by fumming
ADD FULL COMPANY NAME

Hi Welcome to CAG,

How many late payment markers are on the files? Do you know why the DDs failed?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi Welcome to CAG,

How many late payment markers are on the files? Do you know why the DDs failed?

HI, Thanks for the quick reply, there are 7 late payments on the file at the moment.

I have no idea why they failed?

HI, Thanks for the quick reply, there are 7 late payments on the file at the moment.

I have no idea why they failed?[/quote

May be well worth the time to contact your bank about the failed DDs what this might reveal could help you fight the LP markers.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: