Vodafone Insurance terrible - help!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3994 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey everyone! Really need your help!

Last Thursday 6th June, I lostmy phone walking near my house and back. I immediately phoned Vodafoneinsurance to report the loss and make a claim. I rely heavily on my iPhone forwork so it’s a real struggle without it. I was told it would take 1 to 5working days to assess the claim but every time I call I’m advised they areawaiting third party info, however, nobody knows who from or how long it willtake.

Vodafone are really unhelpful, and theymake you feel like a criminal when you call. One guy asked me what I waswearing so that he can check CCTV with police and when I find my phone I shouldcall back. They are unsympathetic and unhelpful and would not give me atimescale as to when I should be receiving a new handset.

I’m leaving to go away next week and Ineed my phone desperately. I had previously lost my phone about 3 months agoand the guy mentioned that on the phone. Could this be an issue? Am I beingpunished and made to wait? I’m on a £50 a month tariff and paying £13.99 on topfor insurance. I pay insurance so that accidents like these can be covered andI have peace of mind. Now it’s just stressing me out.

Can anyone please help in anyway?

Hi mimo,

I can understand your eagerness to get this sorted out.

If you still need some help could you email me with your details via the Contact us form here and quote the code WRT135 - CAG Forum in the subject line?

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number. To make sure I've got it could you update the thread with this and I'll get back to you as soon as possible?

Kind regards,

Lee

Web Relations

Vodafone UK