Yorkshire Bank charges can I make a claim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4004 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have been with the Yorkshire Bank for approx 15 years there has always been money going into the account be it benefits or salary.But I only have a basic debit card account I went into my branch just after xmas as I had £170 of bank charges taken the day before xmas eve.The lady I saw said she could not upgrade my account which was a joke as my 21 year old unemployed son had walked in there last year & was immediately given a current account including £200 over draft facility.All I wanted was an account that would allow me to have a small overdraft of £50 because the majority of my fees are when a payment may be due out on a wednesday & I might be £2 short but have & always have had child tax credit payment going in on a Thursday so I just wanted a small amount to see me literally over night I have mobility problems & receive highest rate mobility & middle rate care so I do struggle sometimes to get to the bank.They could not help me with my account & refunded me half the charges from xmas charges but I have still been getting £35 charges as I am constantly playing catch up I just don't have the extra income to pay bank charges & my bills so I am on a merry go round with this all the time & because of these charges I am unable to make my mortgage payments I am literally at the end of my tether & can see no way out of the financial mess I am in.Can I claim these charges back any advice would be greatly received.