Default & Arrangement to Pay Drop Off

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4031 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a defaulted account with original date of default listed as Jun 2007, in theory i was expecting this entire account to then drop off my file in the next couple of months, i have just however checked on Noodle in more detail on the account history and twice following the original default i subsequently made arrangements to pay which appear as a series of AP marks on my file.

There is then a further default notice on the same file.

My question is will the entire account come off or will just the original default drop off and the remaining APs and additional default remain?

It seems bizarre i may have to wait a further 2 years for it to come off, anyone with experience or insight into this it would be appreciated, i have read through the forums but havent come across any threads where a default was followed by APss and a further default.

thank you in advance!

A debt cannot be defaulted twice nor can the date be changed.

Which company is placing these entries?

Can you post up a suitably redacted copy of the credit reference files please, then I think I can draft

a letter for you to start clearing this up.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Thanks Brigadier, i appreciate this! Its 1st Credit, as hopefully per the pictures below, they have actually logged this twice on my CR as two seperate accounts, one is the full amount of the loan, the other is the reduced amount after i paid a degree off, but its reported as two totally seperate debts, with multiple defaults. Ive tried writing to them several years ago but was stonewalled,

They hounded me for a while with the usual tactics until i arranged a payment plan.

They couldnt provide any proof of a credit agreement nor that they indeed owned the debt, i raised it with equifax and equifax insisted that the onus was on me to prove it didnt belong there with 1st Credit stating it belonged to me and both listings were in order.

I gave up after toing and froing and just thought it was better to wait for the six years to expire but am not sure where to go from here, have been scraping together what i can for a house deposit but feel this will scupper it so anything you can offer would be welcomed, thank you in advance!

30mo8bd.jpg

And...

25z0xi1.jpg

I have only 1 image showing, one point 1st, these are NOT multiple defaults just updates showing the account is still defaulted.

How ever there should be one entry only for each account or of there are two the 2nd must only be an update with the same default dare.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Are both images now showing?

So in this case does the default drop off and the account remain on file with further activity or the account in its entirety drop off from the date of original default?

Defaulted accounts are removed from CRA files on the 6th anniversary of the default PAID or NOT, if a company tries to continue to report after this it is totally wrong and ca be challenged!

Brigadier thankyou for your assistance, i shall wait and see what unfolds over the next few months regards them dropping off, hopefully i shall not need to challenge but in either case thank you very much for taking the time to look over this! Best, oblong21

Brigadier thankyou for your assistance, i shall wait and see what unfolds over the next few months regards them dropping off, hopefully i shall not need to challenge but in either case thank you very much for taking the time to look over this! Best, oblong21

OK keeps us up to date please.