Local Elections.

TheLion
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4029 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I was just wondering how long it will be before the ConDem' s begin a new propaganda campaign of 'welfare hate' following their losses at the local elections. You usually see 'welfare hate propaganda' in the headlines following a government hammering, just to appease the small minded, oh and course, the Tory voter. I think said stories act as some kind of analgesia for wounded pride :)

The Conservatives have the majority vote overall so more voters think the way they do than other voters, generally which reading media and forums I had already discovered.

Yes, make for depressing reading does it not? That there's so many (imo) tiny brained hateful ignorant people out there that appear to want to swallow their lies so readily.

But then on a bigger more and far hideous scale you only have to look at Nazi Germany for how well propaganda can work.

Here we go: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-22404562

Me thinks Mr.C must have some serious mental health problems.

Yes, of course, everyone who turned their backs on the Tory's only did so because they are not persecuting welfare claimants hard enough. Surely none of us would vote against them just because they are a complete bunch of hate filled, spoilt, rich, deluded, misleading s#!+s who are out of touch with real world?!

Me thinks Mr.C must have some serious mental health problems.

I have a strict rule, don't make fun of people with mental health problems.

In the case of Mr.C, you just carry on. Ha,ha,ha,ha...etc.

pitcher

Awop-Bop-A-Loo-Mop-Alop-Bam-Boom. ~ Little Richard.